ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Struggling NHL teams

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2003, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Struggling NHL teams

Alot of the top teams this year are really struggling. Like Dallas, Colorado, Ottawa, and Detroit. Even though these teams are doing ok, there not really far ahead of the league like they should be. What do you think the reason is? What do these teams have to do to succeed this season?
Old 01 Dec 2003, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
Default yo

i dont know whats wrong with colorado and detriot, but i hope it continues so the canucks can take the west, but ottawa doesnt seem like they are playing with any confidence, and patrick lalime is not playing well either.
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2003, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Even if those teams were doing good I wouldn't be to worried if I were you. Vancouver is one of the best teams in the NHL right now.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
-The Black Hole -

raider98 is on a distinguished road

Colorado ain't doin to great probably cause of injuries and Dallas is having defence problembs. But i like how Ottawa is having problems. I hope they don't make the playoffs unless they play the leafs since they never seem to beat the leafs in the playoffs.lol, go leafs
raider98 is offline   Reply With Quote