ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What do you guys want to see more in this forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2003, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What do you guys want to see more in this forum?

I don't want to be posting stuff what you guys don't care about. So what do you want to see more of, and what do you want to see less of. And for some things, i'm going to need your help.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 01:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

More NBA
Old 01 Dec 2003, 03:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
Default yo

much more of the the NHL.
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2003, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro King
More NBA
see this is where I need your help. I don't know whats worth posting and what isn't.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 07:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by $cotchpreet#2
much more of the the NHL.
I use to post tons of NHL stuff all the time. But no one cared. But I see that there are more hockey fans here now, so i'll start posting more nhl.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Yo, Rebel......

If you're looking for someone to pick up the slack NBA-wise, i have no problems scouring the net for all things Baller-related...... I'm a fairly hardcore basketball fan. (i guess so seeing as I have season tix at the ACC and schtuff.....

so if you wanted to concentrate on more NHL coverage, i could help ya with the whole NBA thing.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 10:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

ya that would be great if you could do that.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

just a suggestion, maybe you can pose it to the other mods/ admins / whatever.......

how about including a "scoreboard" in the Sports section?

assign the mods and/or certain posters to gather the scores, standings, transactions and rumours for their particular sports world. (As in one each for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL)...you know, to make PWF Sports the one stop shop for all us fanatics out here first thing in the morning......

i think, not only will this increase traffic, but i would help this section of the boards grow exponentialy.....

your thoughts?
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Thats a great idea. Kurt has already asked me to post the scores, which I just started to do. But I really like your idea.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:28 AM   #10 (permalink)

thanks bro.
I appreciate the compliment.

It's nice to see a mod actually modding his forum and checking back every few minutes reading new posts. keep up the great job modding this forum.

It's nice to see they picked the right guy for the job.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

thanks alot.

But i'm going to do this for sure. What section would you want?
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.

It's nice to see a mod actually modding his forum and checking back every few minutes reading new posts. keep up the great job modding this forum.

It's nice to see they picked the right guy for the job.
i agree totally.....

i try and post in here as much as possible, but i tend to think i answer things in here with far too many words.....you guys probably tend to skip my posts.....

anyway, i don't follow that much hockey, but college basketball, football, nfl, and mlb are my forte's.....so i'm pretty much always up for those.....

you do a great job, Rebel.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
i agree totally.....

i try and post in here as much as possible, but i tend to think i answer things in here with far too many words.....you guys probably tend to skip my posts.....

anyway, i don't follow that much hockey, but college basketball, football, nfl, and mlb are my forte's.....so i'm pretty much always up for those.....

you do a great job, Rebel.....
thanks oeo

And I never skip your post. I never skip anyones post in here. I read them all.

But would you be intrested in the PWF Sportscenter?
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
thanks oeo

And I never skip your post. I never skip anyones post in here. I read them all.

But would you be intrested in the PWF Sportscenter?
sure....i'll be glad to help.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2003, 12:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

PWF Sportscenter?

I LIKE THAT FUCKING IDEA (which is why i take partial credit for it... )

I've already listed your NBA Scoreboard for last nights games, check it out, tell me what you think, yo.

Oh, yeah, in case you haven't noticed, i volunteer for the NBA Anchor position