ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Is anyone watching the World Cup at All?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2003, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Is anyone watching the World Cup at All?

The Rugby World, Yet another Sport our country usually dominates or is fairly good in. I think that makes 10.

Anyway has anyone been watching it? I'm sure it doesn't get much attention for the Americans since their team sucks at Rugby but you know you can't be good at everything. It's the Rugby Final Tonight, Australia Vs England. Everyone here is pretty keen on it but I wanna see if any of you guys actually knows of the sport.

Rugby: Is kinda like Gridiron but without the Foward Pass, Team Formations and Protection Gear.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The only one that is probably watching it is shane.
Old 22 Nov 2003, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I watch Rugby from time to time. It's an awesome game.

I never saw the finals though, England won didn't they?

I thought New Zealand was going to win it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

rebel was right............I watched it and we fucking lost so rugby can get fucked. Im a sore loser

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Shane...

Swing low, Sweet Chariot, Coming for to carry me home....

hehehe Thank You Wilkinson, You Freak. I get HCTP thanks to that win, ahhh bettingh friends still has it's charms....

Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Johnny wilkinson is a monkeys ass.
just like mat rogers.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote