ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Is there any athletes you want crippled?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2003, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Is there any athletes you want crippled?

Is there an athlete that you really wish would get hit the wrong way, that would cripple them? And i'm serious, is there anyone you hate that much?
Old 20 Nov 2003, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Romo (well, he did finally get his haha)
TO
Keyshawn
Sapp
and a whole bunch others. I'll think of some more.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
Romo (well, he did finally get his haha)
TO
Keyshawn
Sapp
and a whole bunch others. I'll think of some more.
lol this is no 'what athlete do you hate thread'. Your serious would want to see alot of players crippled?
Old 20 Nov 2003, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I wouldn't want anyone to get crippled. I just don't think anyone would deserve that. If you're talking about taking someone out for a few weeks with a lick or stick, then yeah, I've got a couple for ya.

Bonzie Wells, THE biggest dick in all of sports.
Fuzzy Zoeller...'nuff said.
Michael McCrary (DE Ravens)...oh wait...that already happened.
Lawrence Phillips...again, 'nuff said.
Possibly Sapp after what he did to Chad Clifton last year and then having no remorse. Maybe teach him a lesson or two about that kind of thing...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

There are athletes I hate, but none that I would want to see "crippled".
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I would honestly like to see Shaq crippled, but other athletes I just hate would have to be Warren Sapp and Terrell Owens.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 12:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

People I want crippled
Everyone on the entire roster of the team that plays dallas cowboys each week so we can cruise to the title.

ruud van nistlerooy- this diving bastard really gets on my goat, with his superior fucking attitude

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 03:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
People I want crippled
Everyone on the entire roster of the team that plays dallas cowboys each week so we can cruise to the title.

hell yeah
Old 21 Nov 2003, 12:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
People I want crippled

ruud van nistlerooy- this diving bastard really gets on my goat, with his superior fucking attitude
Because that's the only way they'll ever win another superbowl.

also, who the hell is ruud van nistlerooy?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
lol ya right.

and remember this is comming from a Chargers fan.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 03:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

There is probably only one player that I hate that much. And thats Bryan Marchment on the Leafs. All this guy does is give out cheap shots. And in '98 he took out both Modano, and Nieuwendyk which probably cost us the cup.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
lol ya right.

and remember this is comming from a Chargers fan.

LMAO
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

What is so funny about a Chargers fan? If I remember correctly, they had a better record than the Cowboys last year

They just having a rough season offensively and defensively, they lost their star in Junior Seau... Lassiter can't do everything himself, the defensive line needs to get some pressure to create opportunities for the secondary, it could even come down to the coaches, I don't know very much about the system though, considering I don't live anywhere near San Diego.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
What is so funny about a Chargers fan? If I remember correctly, they had a better record than the Cowboys last year
Thats true. But i'm not living in the past. And if you want to talk about the past then its no good going up against a Cowboys fan.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Im glad you said ANOTHER superbowl. Thats cause weve already won so many. By the way how many have san diego won again?...............NONE. They only had the pleasure of getting their asses handed to them by san fran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
also, who the hell is ruud van nistlerooy?
Hes a dutch soccer player who plays for manchester united.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote