ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Vick could be done for season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2003, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Vick could be done for season

Vick rolled his ankle in a walkthrough monday morning that could put him out for the season. Even if he can come back sometime this season do you think he should? Or should he sit out for the whole season so he heals 100%, and make sure he doesn't do any more damage.
Old 20 Nov 2003, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I don't even know why he is even considering coming back in the first place.

Atlanta's season is done anyway so there is no point.

He needs to just sit the year out and wait until he is 100% before he steps back onto the field.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He may never be 100% again. And for him to have trouble with his legs is going to completely ruin Atlanta's forseeable future. He should be doing nothing but rehab untill next year, and they better not put him in more than 30 mins of preseason too.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

sit him get him healthy, Mcnabb had the same injury and he says that his ankle still sometimes bothers him
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, if he does he'll be making a big mistake, he just had some misfortunes this year, I bet next year he will be back out on the field making great plays and putting up good numbers... no point in bringing back a hurt quarterback risking more injury when your team is already out of the playoff run.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I agree with the rest of you. He should sit out the whole season. There's no reason for him to come out and do more damage to himself for no reason.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree with everyone,the falcons are 2-8,even if they win out they have no shot,so sit him.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 08:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

oh and by the way do you guys think they're going to be a like really good time next year like the cheifs, titans, or even eagles maybe?

Whadda you guys think, personally i dont think Vick will make THAT much a difference.........
Old 23 Nov 2003, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb
oh and by the way do you guys think they're going to be a like really good time next year like the cheifs, titans, or even eagles maybe?

Whadda you guys think, personally i dont think Vick will make THAT much a difference.........
I agree. While having a good QB does wonders for the teams morale, it is not what makes or breaks your game. While there is no telling how well the Falcons would have done had Vick not benn hurt, i don't think they have the tools to go all the way this year anyway. Their defence has been horrific. I think next year they need to boost it up to have a decent shot at going all the way.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I say if they get a better Defensive Coordinator they will be much much better next year, especially with Vick back, probably at least a 9-7, 10-6 team... Vick is the type of guy that can make every body else around him better with his talent, scrambling giving the recievers extra time to get open, and his arm is incredible, they will be a very good team next year, IF, he (Vick) can stay healthy.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote