ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Pats sign Stokes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2003, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Pats sign Stokes

FOXBORO, Massachussetts (Ticker) - The New England Patriots on Tuesday added depth to their receiving corps, signing veteran J.J. Stokes.

Terms were not disclosed.

Stokes, 31, joins the Patriots less than one week after being released by the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was disappointment in five games with the Jaguars, catching 13 passes for 116 yards.

A 1995 first-round pick of San Francisco, Stokes has 340
receptions for 4,255 yards and 30 touchdowns in 116 career
games.

To make room for Stokes, the Patriots waived rookie wide
receiver Chas Gessner.

The 22 year old was originally signed with the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Brown. He was placed on the reserved list in August after suffering a leg injury prior to training camp. He was signed to the team on Nov. 13, 2003, but was listed among the team's eight inactive players against the Dallas Cowboys.

tsn.ca
Old 18 Nov 2003, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I always thought J.J. Stokes was underrated, although he never really did put up the numbers to show people what he is really about, I don't think he had much of a chance, living in the shadow of Jerry Rice, then after Rice left Owens jumped into the spotlight, he never really had the chance to shine, hopefully he can put up some numbers in the last few games of the season, and show people he can compete.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i don't think my Patroits need someone like Stokes, we have what we need to get the job done, Deon Branch and Givens are more then capable of holding the fort down while Patten and Brown are out not to metion Bethel, and Foria, and Grahme. I hope we don't try to go out of our way to get him pass's because that how we lose.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote