ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Keyshawn done in Tampa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2003, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Keyshawn done in Tampa

In the latest shocking development from a championship team gone awry, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have deactivated former All-Pro wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson for the rest of the season, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports.

According to Pasquarelli, Johnson has been told that he is excused from all team-related functions and that he will be inactive for the Buccaneers' six remaining games. Sources close to Johnson said they believe the move is a prelude to an eventual trade that would have to take place after the season. The NFL trading deadline for 2003 passed in October.

Buccaneers general manager Rich McKay has scheduled a news conference for 4 p.m. ET.

Although the team has not yet released an official reason for the move, Johnson had openly complained in recent weeks about not getting enough passes thrown his way and his on-again, off-again relationship with Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden is well documented.

Speaking with ESPN's Shelley Smith, Johnson reiterated his relationship problems with his coach, but expressed surprise at the Bucs' decision.

"Honestly, I'm very disappointed because I really wanted to win another championship with this team," he said. "I was never Gruden's guy. He never liked me. I told him I'd rather retire than play for him in 2004. But I also told him I wouldn't be a distraction, I wouldn't go to the media with it and I didn't. I don't know why they released me. I was playing hard, I wasn't dogging it. Tell everyone I'm in New York looking for apartments."

An eight-year veteran and the No. 1 overall pick in the 1996 NFL draft, Johnson has 45 catches for 600 yards and three touchdowns this season -- his fourth in Tampa Bay after starting his career with the New York Jets. For his career, Johnson has 603 catches for 7,936 yards and 48 touchdowns.

Johnson is midway through a $56 million contract he signed in 2000 that included a $13 million signing bonus.

espn
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy shit. What the fuck is this?! I'm in shock right now. He siad he'll be in NY lookin for apartments, so I'm wondering if that means he'll be looking to play for the Jets again. Maybe Parcells could lure him to the 'Boys since Key has said on numerous occasions that Parcells is his favorite coach. I don't know what to make of all this though, fuckin weird....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Even though Johnson was one of Parcells players I don't see him going to big D. With Glenn, Galloway, and Bryant, they don't really need him. And plus he has a pretty big contract. But it will be intresting where he will end up.
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Johson is a bitch pussy assed fuck wit loser no talent hack loud mouth mother fucker who doesn't deserve to get a thread about him. He's a nobody. He's a quarter Moss. So long bitch, hope you don't get picked up next season you complaining crybaby whore.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i don't see him in a New York Jet unifirm ever again. The way he left talking so much shit, and some of the things he siad about Wayne Cherbet were uncalled for. Maybe he is looking at the giants or Buffulo, he'd be pretty good with Drew.

Side Note: I am loving the fact that the Bucks are in the slump they are in. I'm glad the Pac beat them to further drive the nail into the preverbale coffin. Because peopel like Warren Sapp and Semoan Rice and John Lynch, go on record talking so much shit about everyone else's skills and how no one's better. Now they have a chance to back it up be stateting their super bowl win wasn't a fluke, and they flop. I love seeing the world champions look worse then the Cinnicinatti Bengals.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
i don't see him in a New York Jet unifirm ever again. The way he left talking so much shit, and some of the things he siad about Wayne Cherbet were uncalled for. Maybe he is looking at the giants or Buffulo, he'd be pretty good with Drew.

He's going to want to go to a team where he's the #1 guy. And Since Buffalo already has Moulds, I can't see Johnson there too. But the Giants could be an option for him.
Old 18 Nov 2003, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
He said he'll be in NY lookin for apartments, so I'm wondering if that means he'll be looking to play for the Jets again.
Naw, he clarified in an interview on SportsCenter that he did not say anything about looking for apartments in New York, he said it was a false statement by Shelley Smith.

I doubt he will go to any New York teams, they will not want him, lol. But, I am sure Dallas is a possibility, with Mememeshawns "favorite" coach there, but we won't find out for another few months... I am actually kind of happy to see him pretty much getting suspended for the rest of the year, he whines so much, and Tampa Bay being 4-6 didn't help it out.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote