ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Four Raiders to be suspended over THG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2003, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Four Raiders to be suspended over THG

ESPN.com news services
The growing specter of THG now has crept into the NFL.

Four Oakland Raiders have reportedly tested positive for the designer steroid and now face four-game suspensions.

A report on SportsLine.com identified tackle Dana Stubblefield, center Barret Robbins, linebacker Bill Romanowski and defensive tackle Chris Cooper as the Raiders who, pending appeal, will be banned for a violation of the NFL's drug policy. Those four players, as well as Raiders running backs Tyrone Wheatley and Chris Hetherington, former Raider Josh Taves, Chiefs wide receiver Johnnie Morton, Falcons linebacker Artie Ulmer and Patriots special teams Pro Bowl LB Larry Izzo, were subpoenaed last month to testify in the ongoing probe of Victor Conte and BALCO Labs.

The suspensions will not take effect until the completion of an appeal process that could include testing of a backup sample and/or a hearing
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Raging Roid Romo??? YOU DONT SAY!?
Old 17 Nov 2003, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Raging Roid Romo??? YOU DONT SAY!?
?Now he has a perfectly legitimate reason for busting his teammates eye socket?

I say start testing more Raiders.

4!, what is the deal, are people really that lazy? Rather than working out in the gym, they cheat, and use steroids, im glad to see Romanowski's career is probably over, he is a loose cannon, and he is a cheater. gg.

Last edited by Alth; 17 Nov 2003 at 11:44 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2003, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
-The Black Hole -

raider98 is on a distinguished road

I'm sure theres lots more nfl player then oakland raiders who could test positive for drugs. They always pick on the raiders. I don't mind it though, i like it when the news makes the raiders look bad since it suits there bad boy image.
raider98 is offline   Reply With Quote