ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Chiefs Fall to the Mighty Bungles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2003, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default Chiefs Fall to the Mighty Bungles

Anyone watch this game?

Bungles are 5-5 and on top of the AFC North, wtf is going on?

I think it was better for them to lose anyway, releaves some pressure off them. It's damn near impossible to go 19-0 to win the SB.

Funny thing is they were on the cover of SI this week and the title read "PERFECT". Talk about a jinx.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2003, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I told you all that the chiefs would lose to them but no no one believe the girl
Old 16 Nov 2003, 07:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That game was pretty good. The Bengles looked really good against the Chiefs. The Bengles look like there going to be pretty damn good in the next couple of seasons. Every week they look better. And just like what Vermeil said, there going to be good sometime with all those #1 picks.
Old 16 Nov 2003, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
I told you all that the chiefs would lose to them but no no one believe the girl
of course were not going to listen to a girl about football.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh yeah
Old 17 Nov 2003, 09:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Who-dey
Who-dey

welcome to the jungle
it get worse here everyday
ya learn ta live like an animal
in the jungle where we play
if you got a hunger for what you see
you'll take it eventually
you can have anything you want
but you better not take it from me

Bengals win...
Bengals win....

The mighty chiefs have been defeated

Green Bay won too...truly a great day for football
Old 17 Nov 2003, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

on Sunday, Nov 15th at 3:28 pm, the dream of a perfect season died a long, slow and painful death.....RIP.....i'll still take 18-1 and a super bowl win, though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

well i'm just posting so it marks the sports forum 10K post.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

as it stands the mighty Bungles have a decent shot at the playoffs
Old 17 Nov 2003, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
as it stands the mighty Bungles have a decent shot at the playoffs
yep. With the Ravens qb situation, they have a pretty good shot.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

The Bengles havent even been allowed to watch the Playoffs on TV by order of NFL officals for the last 10 yrs.....on account of any girl scout troop could have beat them
Old 18 Nov 2003, 01:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The Bengals are for real, they will make the playoffs.

Marvin Lewis is doing a great job, finally putting those #1 picks to use, I'm glad to see Peter Warrick have a great game yesterday, hasn't had one dating back to his college days with Florida State... one thing I am very suprised about though, is Corey Dillon, for the first time in his career he will miss 1,000 rushing yards. I always thought he was the biggest piece of their offense, but when you get cocky, and expect to have it revolve you, it will bight you in the ass, as Dillon is finding out... for sure he won't be there next year. I don't think the Bengals will go far in the playoffs, but they will defenitly be there, they have a lot of heart, and finally a decent coach in Marvin Lewis.

Last edited by Alth; 18 Nov 2003 at 01:03 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 04:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
The Bengals are for real, they will make the playoffs.

Marvin Lewis is doing a great job, finally putting those #1 picks to use, I'm glad to see Peter Warrick have a great game yesterday, hasn't had one dating back to his college days with Florida State... one thing I am very suprised about though, is Corey Dillon, for the first time in his career he will miss 1,000 rushing yards. I always thought he was the biggest piece of their offense, but when you get cocky, and expect to have it revolve you, it will bight you in the ass, as Dillon is finding out... for sure he won't be there next year. I don't think the Bengals will go far in the playoffs, but they will defenitly be there, they have a lot of heart, and finally a decent coach in Marvin Lewis.
Dillon is a conceited and overrated piece of shit...I hope he does leave Cincinnati
Rudi Johnson is doing just fine by my standards...Cincinnati is finally performing, we don't need "CD"s ego dragging us down...

keep up the great work Rudi

Btw I see the Bengles being a surprise in the playoffs...I think so far a lot of teams have made the mistake of underestimating them. If they continue to do so, the Bengles have a more than decent shot in the playoffs ...probably not in the Bowl..but definately making their presence felt in the Playoffs

I personally will be happy if they just win their division
Old 18 Nov 2003, 07:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Dillon is a conceited and overrated piece of shit...I hope he does leave Cincinnati
I hope he leaves too, so he can come to Dallas.
Old 18 Nov 2003, 10:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Dillon sucks, Rudi Johnson is the man.

Dillon has been dragging that team down for so many years.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote