ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Superbowl predictions so far...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Superbowl predictions so far...

So who do you see going to the Superbowl right now? In the NFC its really hard to see who will make it. Is Carolina that good to go? There isn't to many really strong teams in the NFC. And the AFC is pretty tough to pick to with KC, Tennessee, and Indy.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

My prediction is KC vs St. Louis. Dick Vermil vs the guy that was suppose to be a better coach Mike Martz. St. Louis is still a good team.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Like I said at the begining of the season I see KC in there for the AFC, but I don't know about those Titans. They look damn good right now so it's either them or KC.

NFC I'm going with Carolina, I would like to see them get there.

Superbowl winner is coming out of the AFC, that's all I know.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

I think Dick Vermil will win against Mike Martz. KC is too good not to win the superbowl. Opposing teams can't kick the ball on the ground or Hall will run it and get a touchdown or close to it. Priest Holmes is a very good running back. Dang Dick can pick up a bad running back and make them very very good. Holmes, and Faulk
KC has the best TE in the NFL right now. Defense is not that bad.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

St.Louis is not going to the Superbowl. I can guarantee that. But like Erorr said, I could see the Panthers in the NFC. And I have to say the Titans in the AFC.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Umm Faulk was great when he was in Indy, he just got more attention for it in St. Louis when they won the SB.

Here's his stats with Indy:

1994 (16 games started) - 1282 yards, 11 TDs, 52 catches, 522 yards, 1 TD
1995 (16 games started) - 1078 yards, 11 TDs, 56 catches, 475 yards, 3 TDs
1996 (13 games started) - 587 yards, 7 TDs, 56 catches, 428 yards, 0 TDs
1997 (16 games started) - 1054 yards, 7 TDs, 47 catches, 471 yards, 1 TD
1998 (a5 games started) - 1319 yards, 6 TDs, 86 catches, 908 yards, 4 TDs

Those are pretty damn good stats, so it wasn't all on Vermeil's scheme, etc.

Priest Holmes wasn't bad before Vermeil got him either. He had showed flashes of brilliance, but the Ravens just wanted to go in a different direction.

As for my SB picks, I have no idea. In the AFC it could be the Chiefs, Titans, Colts, Patriots, Ravens (if they can find a solid QB somewhere). In the NFC, the Panthers could be there, the Vikings could, the Bucs (doubt it), the Rams, the Cowboys, the Eagles, the Saints (gonna get on a roll this week after their bye). It is really wide open this year....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black

As for my SB picks, I have no idea. In the AFC it could be the Chiefs, Titans, Colts, Patriots, Ravens (if they can find a solid QB somewhere). In the NFC, the Panthers could be there, the Vikings could, the Bucs (doubt it), the Rams, the Cowboys, the Eagles, the Saints (gonna get on a roll this week after their bye). It is really wide open this year....
I really doubt the Ravens are going to get a decent QB to lead them into the playoffs. And I forgot about the Pats. There looking good again.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

no doubt that its going to be KC vs some team, i'd love to say that its going to be the eagles, unfortuantely i dont see them going to the superbowl........

AFC - KC
NFC - Carolina, or maybe the Seahawks if their defense can get it going
Old 12 Nov 2003, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
the Vikings could
No they cant, and they wont... they have 2 weaknesses, at cornerback, and their linebackers are too slow, and every team with a good running back will exploit that, look at what Ahman Green and LaDainian Tomlinson did to them in back to back weeks... they will not get better against the run because teams will continue to run it off the edges, and when the run is working, then they will start to playaction and throw down field, and with the Vikings cornerbacks they will draw a lot of pass interference's because they simply aren't fast enough or good enough, and they will have to rely on being physical to slow them down.

My predicition would have to be Kansas City Vs. Carolina in the Superbowl.

Last edited by Alth; 13 Nov 2003 at 12:00 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

For the AFC I am gonna say the Titans. My reasoning for picking them is Steve McNair. He's got a will to win and this year could be the year they win it all. For the NFC I see a three tean race between the Vikings, Panthers, and Seahawks. If I had to favor one team over the rest I would say the Seahawks. They got the offense already and the defense if it can keep creating turnovers will get them to the big game.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kc won't make it,The titans will. I see the titans goinhg to arrowhead and stealing the afc championship from KC. The NFC is mind boggiling right now. But I'm going with the eagles,this team is on a roll,and there arch nemisis,the team that always eminates them,tb,is slipping away. I don't think carolina has enough offense, I don't see dallas going anywhere in the playoffs, and if the eagles rams game is played in philly,eagles win.

Titans vs. Eagles,Mark it down.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

you know me i want the cowboys there and I think they have some chance not a big one but at least someand I think itll either be kc or tenn on the other side
Old 15 Nov 2003, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

AFC - chiefs or pats (If plummer gets back denver the dark horse)
NFC - Dallas, carolina and I refuse to rule out tampa just yet

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2003, 05:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
I refuse to rule out tampa just yet
Naw, they'll probably finish like 9-7 and just miss the wildcard spot.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 11:47 AM   #15 (permalink)

sugarcube is on a distinguished road

Panthers I think might make it to the superbowl. Other than that if they don't make it the eagles will.

I think it will come down to the titans vs. Patriots with the titans beating the patriots.

I sure don't want to see the pats make it to the superbowl again for a long-time.
sugarcube is offline   Reply With Quote