ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Kellen Winslow, Jr....what the heck was he thinking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Kellen Winslow, Jr....what the heck was he thinking?

anyboby catch his little three year old whining fit he threw after the mighty Hurricanes lost on Saturday?.....my dislike for the University of Miami football team not withstanding, how can they allow something like that to go on.....he was completely off his rocker in my opinion.....he's a great talent, and the block he made was a great block, but to act like he did and say he basically was glad the guy got hurt.....then have the guts to call himself a 'soldier'.....what the heck was he thinking?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know, but Kellen Winslow was the man.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I don't know, but Kellen Winslow was the man.

can't argue with that, Exo.....makes you wonder if he placed a call to Jr. on Saturday night, maybe to explain how to handle a loss.....Kellen Sr=class.....Kellen Jr=numbskull.....

Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, he made some pretty stupid comments, then calling himself a "soldier" was even more ridiculous... he did apologize, but still... what ever happened to that great saying... "think before you speak".
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 04:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

Apparently, hes a fucking soldier.

I dunno. I used to hate him, but after that badass promo, I'm becoming a fan.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixedlamp
Apparently, hes a fucking soldier.

I dunno. I used to hate him, but after that badass promo, I'm becoming a fan.
I don't see why everyone is bitching about what he said. Maybe he meant his comments figuratively and not literally Oh well, football is LIKE a war, and the players are LIKE soldiers. He was pissed off, and I just think that he's passionate about football. Passionate people get pissed when they lose too. Not a big deal in my mind what he did....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i heard his dad made him apologize....

but like CB said, passionate people get pissed, so there is SOME leeway in his comments, but very little at most
Old 11 Nov 2003, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

passion is one thing.....standing over the top of someone when they are hurt is another.....i just thought he went a little overboard......he's a great player, but he should play the game with class and keep his mouth closed.....

Old 11 Nov 2003, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with Crunchy Black. He was frustrated when he said it. You got to remember this Miami team is not use to losing a game yet alone losing two in a row. To me his comments is no big deal.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 10:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

sugarcube is on a distinguished road

The hurricanes sure aren't the same team as they were last year.

He sure didn't back up the smack he was talking about because they've lost two games ever since those comments.
sugarcube is offline   Reply With Quote