ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Jones Vs. Tarver....Oh Shit....Jones Is In Trouble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2003, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Jones Vs. Tarver....Oh Shit....Jones Is In Trouble

Tarver is takin' it to Jones, Jones is winded, bleedin' from the left eye, I think....This shit is crazy, if Tarver can get that one punch, it's ova....Jones won the earlier rounds, but Jones has had a melt-down in the later rounds....The weight he lost for the fight probably caused this, but he is breathin' hard....First time I've ever seen this..,..

Side Note: Shit, Shit, Jones is comin' back

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2003, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Holy Shit, Jones escapes with A Majority Decision.... Tarver is besides himself....Rematch fo' sho....

9 Times....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Sounded like a good fight. I wasn't home but I am sure glad I finally decided to tape it cause I thought Jones would dominate and win in 6 rounds or less but shit I can't believe Tarver took it to him.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2003, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yes, it was definately a good "drama" fight....I guess if you watch it twice, you realize Tarver only had "spurts" but still I'm surprised Jones was in that position in the first place...

9 Times....
Old 09 Nov 2003, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

This fight was one of the worst performances of Jones' career. He looked tired and was unable to land the kind of crisp punches he normally does. His speed was not there. Even though he won it came at the expense of his popularity. LOL I can't believe the crowd booed the decision like they did and turned on him.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2003, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Damn, I always forget when the good fights are on, it sounded like too good of a fight to miss.

I was pretty sure Jones would win though, he doesn't lose very often, and Tarver just looked too small compared to him.

Last edited by Alth; 09 Nov 2003 at 11:27 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

dang.....forgot all about it being on.....sounds like Jones was looking ahead.....

side note: new sig is................(pause for effect).........fun----ny......SLASHHH.....

side side note: have you seen the show Behind the Music that Sucked with Shatner?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^No My Dear Friend, I Have Not, But

*Ques Music*

I Have Seen......RESCUE 9-1-1.....*Hits Play*

9 Times....
Old 11 Nov 2003, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Behind the Music that Sucked is hilarious.....it is on Fuse? network, i think.....i get it on directv.....they did one on Shatner the other night and i was laughing like crazy.....you'd just have to see it to know, i guess.....but if you come across it, you should watch at least some of it.....

side note: looks like Jones vs Tyson sometime in '04

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Didn't see it,but listining to all the analysis,it sounded like Jones looked the worst ever in his carrer. But Hey,a win is a win.

side note:Slash we need to take to all these goldberg marks in the wwe forum,you wit me?