ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

those damn NFL mesh hats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default those damn NFL mesh hats

I want one of those Dallas Cowboys mesh hats so bad. But you can't find them anywhere. And I looked in every store around here, and even in other citys. And its just not Cowboys either. Everywhere I look they just have like 4 teams. So I was wondering can you find more teams then just like 4 where you live? Or does Canada just suck?
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

lol, I baught one yesterday. An Oakland one, as much as it pains me to say it but I did. The hat is nice so I baught it because no one sells Steeler ones.

But I did see a Cowboy one, infact I saw a bunch of them.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Where!!!!! Tell Me Where!!!!!!!
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

and wow you sunk pretty low buying a raiders hat.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

to borrow one of Kev's sayings.....i'd buy a Raiders hat.....

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Hey it's a nice hat, it matches my jacket.

Give me a break.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mesh hats? You mean the ones that truckers wear that have the foam front? You mean the ones that are terrible looking that went out for a reason? I would never be caught wearing a foam front, mesh hat. God no those things are ugly....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

They aren't foam, they are actually good quality.

But I know what hats you're talking about.

They look like that.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 09:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
Mesh hats? You mean the ones that truckers wear that have the foam front? You mean the ones that are terrible looking that went out for a reason? I would never be caught wearing a foam front, mesh hat. God no those things are ugly....
Hey stick. Shut the fuck up. Those hats kick ass.

But seriously. You haven't seen anyone wearing them around? There so popular right now.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Hey stick. Shut the fuck up. Those hats kick ass.

But seriously. You haven't seen anyone wearing them around? There so popular right now.
Yeah, I've seen people like Ashton Kutcher and Justin Timberfag wearin em. I don't care how popular they get again, I will never ever wear one because they are fuckin ugly. I'll stick to my regular hats that look nice, not these mesh pieces of shit
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road

u can always buy it on the net
Joe Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 01:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/s...oductID=55972#

if this is the hate your talking about just order it from the cowboys site
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Starscream- It would cost me like $70 to order it from the net. And if you ask me thats a lot for a hat.

Syn- Thats not the hat. It doesn't even look like they have it anymore on the Cowboys site.