ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Hambrick Sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2003, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Hambrick Sucks

He should be cut on monday. That last fumble was awful. He is awful. At least I won't have to put up with his awful play for the rest of the game (well I hope). Because I think Parcells is smart enough not to play him anymore. Murrell is looking pretty good. Hopefully he will take over as the #1 guy.

Me---> <---- Hambrick
Old 02 Nov 2003, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Oh well, at least they are going to win so you can't complain there.

As for me... well I feel like cryin right now, 2-6? I can't even watch anymore.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2003, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

and you doubted Murrell
Old 02 Nov 2003, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Murrell was nothing outstanding. But anyone can be better then Hambrick.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I never said he was outstanding
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I know. But you said that I had doubted him. And your right, I didn't think he would be that good. But he had some moments.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've got one of the best RB's in the league on my time and we can't even win 2 fucking games. Quit complaining.

Also, Parcells is a homo.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 03:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

lmao. I can complain all I want.

And Parcells isn't a homo. He is god.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

My Raiders suck ass also so I am in the same boat as error and exo so you Cowboy fans shouldn't complain sitting at 6-2. Shit I'd give anything to have the Raiders at 4-4 instead of 2-6.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Am I complaining that much? lol I didn't realize that. But I mean I really, really hate Hambrick. And i'm just saying the Cowboys would be a better team without him.

And believe me guys, I have felt your pain for a long time. It sucks, doesn't it? But I think by the end of the season I will be pissed just like you guys.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

The Cowboys are going to get at least 9 wins (not sure about the rest of their schedual, I'm just guessing), but I'll be lucky to see my team get 4.

It's so depressing. And what's even more depressing is that I baught a Raiders hat yesterday even though I hate them. But it was a nice hat.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

only challenges dallas really has left is new england carolina and possibly miami and philly
Old 04 Nov 2003, 06:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
only challenges dallas really has left is new england carolina and possibly miami and philly
possibly miami? I consider them to be a huge challenge. There just as good as the Pats, and Panthers.