ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Young King James will Show you how do this SON!!! Lebron James Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Young King James will Show you how do this SON!!! Lebron James Thread.

Now I'm a mark for Carmello, because he's B-More boy. So I really want him to be the rookie of the year. He did good tonight, with a impressive 12 points and 7 rebounds in 29 minutes, in a win versus the WORLD Champion Spurs (Eventhough he went 4-15 IN His 1ST game...Mind you)...I'm Proud of the kid.

Now on too Lebron "KING" James aka The 100 Million dollar kid aka Mr NIKE AKA MR "I gave Cleveland fans a reason to come to watch basketball" aka 18 year olds and set for Life after Life after life after life"

25 points 9 Dimes 4 Strong Arms 6 Boards 12 for 20 43 DRAWING minutes in a losing effort versus one of the BEST from the WEST= Classic DEBut from The 18 year old Platinum plus Youngster from Ohio.

Congratulations James on a impressive 1st game.

But hey...Would you expect anything less from a guy, who's favorite rapper is "Jigga" Jay Z?
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Side Note: I don't expect Lebron too do this every game...But I am Glad he had a vdery good Jump Off. He has all my support, along with Mello.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Lebron almost had a triple double last nite in his second NBA game against the Suns on natonal television. Something seem's a little suspect about how well he has done right out the gate. In pre-season Lebron looked like shit and then all of a sudden the season start's and he put's up Jasom Kidd type numbers in both his first 2 game's which happen to be on national television, I'm not taking anything away from Lebron but these games could be scripted IMO.

Mad props to James stillllll
Old 31 Oct 2003, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^lmao

9 Times....
Old 31 Oct 2003, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The Rock hates giving credit, with out one flame...

Come on Rock you're a NBA follower, you know the risk of scripting games. Nobody is going to take those kind of chances for Lebron no mnatter how hyped he was, Shit they wouldn't do that for Jordan in his last season, and that would've been way more OVER then Lebron's debut.

Side Note: Yes...I use terms like OVER, even in other forms of sports.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 04:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^True Dat, fuck, a Jordan run to the finals would have been BIGGER than the second' comin' of Christ

9 Times....
Old 08 Nov 2003, 02:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

What makes King James so great is that fact that he will give you close a to a triple double every night.

Sidnote: King James should get his first NBA victory tonite against the Wiz.
Old 08 Nov 2003, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
The Rock hates giving credit, with out one flame...

Come on Rock you're a NBA follower, you know the risk of scripting games. Nobody is going to take those kind of chances for Lebron no mnatter how hyped he was, Shit they wouldn't do that for Jordan in his last season, and that would've been way more OVER then Lebron's debut.

Side Note: Yes...I use terms like OVER, even in other forms of sports.
LOL, sometimes I'll do that too

As for LeBron, I heard him comment the other night about having lost more games now than he did his entire HS career lmao. He then said something like, "that's what happens when you get drafted first, you go to the suckiest team from the last season." LMFAO, funny ass quote from King James
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote