ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

De La Hoya wants rematch with Mosley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2003, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default De La Hoya wants rematch with Mosley

NEW YORK -- Oscar De La Hoya is not through with boxing or Sugar Shane Mosley quite yet.

"I'm definitely going to fight again, that's for sure," De La Hoya said Wednesday. "I will box again. There will definitely be a rematch with Mosley."

Six weeks after losing the WBA and WBC 154-pound titles to Mosley, De La Hoya said he wanted a chance to reverse that outcome. He had said before the fight that he would retire if he lost.

Mosley won an unanimous decision but De La Hoya was outraged by the outcome and demanded an investigation. He has backed away from that.

"A decision is a decision," he said. "They can be wrong at times. People make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. I landed over 150 more punches and didn't get the decision. The public knows who really won. As long as the public knows who really won, that's all that matters."

It was De La Hoya's second loss to Mosley, and after the fight he sounded like he wasn't interested in a third match. Now, that apparently has changed.

De La Hoya made the comments Wednesday during a news conference to introduce him as an Olympic boxing commentator for Telemundo Sports, the Spanish language network owned by NBC. He will also contribute to NBC's coverage of the games in Athens.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I hope it happens so than I can watch Oscar get his ass kicked for a 3rd straight time by Sugar Shane
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote