ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Midseason BCS standings..and reasoning for my bowl projections..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Midseason BCS standings..and reasoning for my bowl projections..

This is the top 4

1.Oklahoma
2.Miami
3.FSU
4.USC

Bowl Projections:
Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Miami,sadly for my noles' i don't see oklahoma losing
Orange Bowl:FSU vs. Ohio State,both teams win out to set up this game
Rose Bowl:USC vs. Michigan State:Big 10 Champion,PAC 10- Champion,it's that simple.
Fiesta Bowl:Georgia vs. an at large team,i can't call this bowl yet.

If your favorite team is in the top 4,here's what they need to go to the naitonsal title game

Oklahoma and Miami need to win out pure and simple..

FSU needs an Oklahoma and USC loss,if USC beats Washington State they will jump the noles,but if both oklahoma and USC loses,and the noles win out they'll be in new orleans.

USC:They need to win out,and have either a miami or oklahoma lost,they do this,they'll be in new orleans.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

look for Ohio State to go to the Fiesta, One.....LSU would be a better fit for the Orange against Florida State......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^but if georgia wins the sec,I don't think LSU would get in.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 03:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

If georgia wins out they will jump USC based on the fact that their SOS is about to get a mega boost.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you're right one.....but i think LSU will win out.....they just look real solid.....Georgia has a few problems on offense.....don't see them winning out

side note: SC's strength of schedule will pick up a few points through the end of the year.......

Old 02 Nov 2003, 11:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

well gerogia lost,WSU Lost,Miami Lost,and Ohio State escaped by one over PSU. My new BCS Projections: 1.Oklahoma 2. Usc 3. FSU 4.Lsu
Old 03 Nov 2003, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

if it all stays the same, FSU would actually end up in the national title game, due to SOS between now and then......that would suck......i hate all of the teams from Florida.....stinking Hurricanes winning when Jamelle Holloway got hurt.....lousy 'Noles winning on "wide right".....i'm not bitter at all.....

Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

Eh, your better off NOT playing the sooners this year.....

Anyways, MY rankings (if i was a BCS computer) would look like this....

OU
USC
LSU
VT
Miami
FSU
OSU

HOWEVER.....

Miami will probably lose to either Pitt or Tennessee
OSU will most likely lose once or twice more, including at the big house.
VT historically has late season problems...Pitt might give them a going away present.
FSU has to play one of the hottest teams in the country...florida.
LSU will probably have to face a UGA team again in the SEC championship....this time, against an injury free UGA team.

The only lock this season is that OU and USC have a 90% chance of winning out.
(UCLA might wake up for the USC game....and Nebraska stacks up well against OU in the BigXII championship, but I doubt they will be able to knock them off)

After these teams though....looks like there is going to be a HUGE clusterfuck of 2 loss teams. Michigan and UGA being at the top of the pack (IF they win out).
Old 06 Nov 2003, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

end result......YOUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONS will be the Sooners of OKLAHOMA!!!!!!....which is enough to make me happy.....the Sooners=champs in January....the Chiefs=champs in February.....could my football life be any better?....

seriously, though.....USC will play OU, which screws up the Rose Bowl....LSU will play FSU in one of the South bowls....lol....which means Miami may have to go play Ohio State in the Rose....the 'Canes will lose to the Buckeyes two years in a row.....Florida will somehow go to Tempe and play.....just because the BCS somehow figures out how to get all three Florida schools in every year.....stinking 'Canes winning when Jamelle Holloway was hurt....