ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

No Lose Pool: The Second One

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default No Lose Pool: The Second One

You guys know the the rules.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

WEEK 9

Indianapolis at Miami
NY Giants at NY Jets
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Jacksonville at Baltimore
Carolina at Houston
San Diego at Chicago
Oakland at Detroit
Pittsburgh at Seattle
Cincinnati at Arizona
St. Louis at San Francisco
Philadelphia at Atlanta
Washington at Dallas
Green Bay at Minnesota
New England at Denver
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I got Cinci this week, and yes I am aware this is a "no lose". I just got a feeling that they can make it 3 wins in a row.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm taking Dallas cuz they're coming off an embarassing loss and are gonna be pissed, and what better team to take it out on than the HATED Washington Foreskins.

Goooooooooo COWBOYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2003, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I like Tampa
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

so we can all pick?

I pick Philly to crush the vickless falcons like last year in the playoffs....i still remember the Dawkins hit on Vick !!!!
Old 29 Oct 2003, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Indianapolis

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Philly

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Panthers
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

tampa
Old 02 Nov 2003, 06:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Baltimore

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2003, 03:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

well fuck Tampa. I picked them in the real no lose pool i'm in too. and it was worth $570.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 06:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Damn Cinci, I thought they could pull it off. And this was just when I was starting to give them some respect and calling them the Bengals.

Fuckin' Bungles.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 12:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Woohoo! My 'Boys pulled it off for me!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 09:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Alright, so this week, myself, Rock, Error, and RJ were knocked out.