ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Worst place to run your mouth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Worst place to run your mouth

If you were at a game, and lets say your favourite team was the visting team. Where do you think it worst to run your mouth towards a home town fan? You can pick any team from any league.

Here are my picks for what fans you don't want to piss off:

Packers
Bears
Red Wings
Raiders
Flyers
Yankees
Red Sox
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

dont forget browns
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

As a Chargers fan, I'd get stabbed by the criminal punks at Oakland just for showing up.

I wouldn't worry about the visiting team in Green Bay, because there are no tickets for anybody but cheeseheads.

I wouldn't show up in Philly in my Lakers jersey.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 02:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oakland Raiders - Have you seen the fuckin blackhole? That's like adults dressed up for Halloween....and they have weapons

Philly Any Team - They booed Santa, cheered Irvin not moving, and many other incidences.

New York Mets/Yankees - They threw batteries at John Rocker (though he was an asshole, he didn't deserve that).

Pittsburgh Steelers - They just seem like they would be toughs

Cleveland Browns - The fuckin idiots there threw GLASS beer bottles at the refs. Imagine what they would do to an opposing fan?!?

Any soccer team outside of the US - All the fans wanna start riots whether the team wins or loses. Pretty fuckin dumb
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Packer fans wont do anything wrong...same with Bears fans (they are pussies).

I wouldnt want to piss off a Raider fan though. You are more then likely to die a horrible death.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
Philly Any Team - cheered Irvin not moving

Cleveland Browns - The fuckin idiots there threw GLASS beer bottles at the refs. Imagine what they would do to an opposing fan?!?
I remember these fucking eagle bastards I still havent forgiven them
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

LSU. These guys are as crazy as european soccer fans.
plus they got a tiger....

Alabama fans are also not advisable to piss off....especially if you are from Auburn.

Craziest fans would be after the Georgia/Florida game (the worlds largest outdoor cocktail party). The hatred is so great, they have to play at a nuetral site.

(same with Texas vs Oklahoma)
Old 07 Nov 2003, 01:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Easily Philadelphia, they boo their own players...

Toss in - Minnesota Twins fans can get pretty crazy also, I was at the game a few years ago when it was NYY vs Minnesota, and it was Knoblauch's return to the dome, and people in left field were throwing things at him, the game almost got called off, they had security over there and everything, and the announcer was shouting at them to stop throwing things, otherwise the Twins would be forced to forfiet the game.

Last edited by Alth; 07 Nov 2003 at 01:40 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote