ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

This makes me sick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default This makes me sick

Guerin not interested in trade

Bill Guerin has reportedly turned down the latest trade offer by the Stars. A recent report had Dallas sending Guerin and Richard Matvichuk and their combined over $11 million in salary to Toronto. In return, the Toronto Star said the Leafs would be willing to deal players like forwards Robert Reichel, Darcy Tucker and Tie Domi, none of whom rate nearly as high as Guerin and Matvichuk. Guerin, in the second year of a five-year, $45 million contract, would have to waive a no-trade clause. "As far as waiving it now, during the season, I really wouldn't want to say much about that. But as far as I'm concerned, my intention is certainly to be in Dallas. I'm not interested in being traded. And there have been no discussions about my waiving the no-trade since the summer," he told the New York Post Oct. 27.

espn.
-------------------------------

alright either these reported are very stupid, or Armstrong (the stars GM) should be shot. If that trade would ever happen I would probably have to like another team. Because some of you know how much hate I have towards the Leafs, and their players. And Tucker, and Domi are on the top 3 players on my list who I hate the most in the NHL. And Dallas better not trade Guerin to any team.
Old 28 Oct 2003, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Ha Ha!