ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

My Proline Picks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2003, 05:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-
Default My Proline Picks

I've been off by one game every week so i wanted to let you guys look at my picks and tell me if i should change something
NO. TIME SPORT VISITOR HOME POINT SPREAD
Sunday, October 26, 2003
20 1:00 pm FTB DEN BAL V
22 1:00 pm FTB SEA CIN V -2.5
25 1:00 pm FTB TEN JAK V -6.5
29 4:15 pm FTB NY PHI H -3.5
Your wager: $5.00
Your potential winnings: $50.00

Last edited by -Tiga-; 23 Oct 2003 at 05:59 AM.
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2003, 08:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Alright I can't tell what your picks are. But here is my point spread ticket:

NE by 7.5
STL by 2.5
SEA by 2.5
MIN by7.5
TEN by 6.5
DAL to cover 4.5 or win (I shouldn't of picked this game)
CAR to cover 1.5 or win
HOU to cover 14.5 or win
KC by 7.5
MIA by 6.5

Wager $3
Payout $1200
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

good luck guy's
Old 26 Oct 2003, 07:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^Thanks, i'm going to need it. lol

But do you know how fucked Pro Line is? On the early bird spreads, they had NO favoured as 1.5 as you can see in my picks. But if you were to play a ticket right now the spread has changed to CAR by 2.5. Its not like I care, because its better for me right now, but i'm just saying its pretty stupid how things can change like that.
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:06 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Rebel, what's your top 2 play's today?
Old 26 Oct 2003, 08:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Tenn. and Indy.