ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dillon- "Trade Me To Dallas"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2003, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Dillon- "Trade Me To Dallas"

CINCINNATI -- Disgruntled running back Corey Dillon said Wednesday he wants out of Cincinnati, an outburst that represents the first direct challenge of coach Marvin Lewis.

The Bengals (2-4) have won two of their last three games by relying on their passing game while Dillon recovers from a strained groin, leaving the running back in a bad mood.

As he walked into the locker room on Wednesday, Dillon said aloud, "I want out. Trade me to Dallas."

When reporters approached, Dillon shooed them away, saying, "Beat it. I don't like you guys." He then told the team's Web site employee and a reporter from the Dayton Daily News that he's unhappy with his limited role and desperately wants to leave.

"When I'm healthy, I still don't get the ball over 20 times a game," Dillon said. "So it really doesn't matter, healthy or unhealthy."

During his seven-year career, Dillon has repeatedly groused that he doesn't get the ball enough. Dillon is one of only four players in NFL history to rush for 1,000 yards in each of his first four seasons.

"Do I feel a little bit stepped on? Yeah, I do," Dillon said. "Have I been feeling this way for a long time? Yes, I have. It has nothing to do with the new regime here, the coaches. This boils back to '97, and it's been like this for a long time with me."

Dillon has been Lewis' biggest problem in the locker room since he took over as head coach last January. Dillon was the only regular to skip a voluntary minicamp, and the only player to show up late for the start of training camp.

Dillon's outburst couldn't have come at a worse time for Lewis. The Bengals are coming off a 34-26 victory over Baltimore that moved them back into contention in the AFC North.

ESPN
---------------------

Wow that would be fucking amazing if Dillon ends up in a Cowboys uniform. Fuck Hambrick. He's fat, he's slow, and he sucks (and believe me...when I seen the Cowboys the other day play he's alot fatter in real life). But one thing...the trade deadline has already passed so how would that work out if Dallas did want him?
Old 22 Oct 2003, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Dillon is washed up, isnt he like 30 now?

But the deadline is gone anyway.

He still has some left in him; after all he did maintain a steady career thus far as a Bungle, which is pretty impressive.

But it's still a gamble if you consider his age and his recent battle with injuries.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They wait till next year, or look at his contract and see if he can be traded, or he stops playing like your boys Galloway and glenn did...

It's gonna depend on what his contract with the team is and whether they want to take any cap hits if they release him and if he gets different bonuses and what not. I don't know any of it, but I know it's a lot more difficult than just sending him on a bus. Also, the Bengals might want more than Dallas is willing to give up. It's not just his decision.

Anyway, Dillon is a bitch, but he's on the worst team in NFL history, so I can understand. Still, he should shut the fuck up just like all the other complainers who don't get the ball 50+ times a game.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what exactly happened in 97
Old 23 Oct 2003, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I guess he wants to play for Parcells. Hey Rebel you hear about the 49ers offering the Boys Kevan Barlow the other week?
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2003, 06:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Dillion isn't washed up, hes just playing for one of the worst teams in the NFL, its understandable if he wants to be traded cause he isn't in his full potential with the bungles........i think he needs to be traded away
Old 23 Oct 2003, 09:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Suave
I guess he wants to play for Parcells. Hey Rebel you hear about the 49ers offering the Boys Kevan Barlow the other week?
ya I did hear about that. That would of been an awesome pick up for them.
Old 23 Oct 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I still don't think going after this guy is a good move

Multiple reasons NOT to go after Dillon:

1) Injury-plagued the last 2 seasons, bad pattern and most likely means his best days are behind him

2) Bad attitude, this guy is a baby.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He's a baby, but the boys still need a running back, and they aren't above hiring overpaid bizotches.

1.Terry Glenn. Benched for entire season for bad attitude and being a bitch. Team wins the freakin superbowl without him.

2.Galloway. Sits out season with Seahawks because he's a pissy bitch. Finally gets sent to Cowboys, breaks his leg in like his 3rd day and is out for another season.

But it's ok, because my Chargers signed the biggest bitch in history in Leaf, even though he did end up in Dallas for a few weeks. Also, we got the bitch Boston who better be showing me super human plays before I go on the witch hunt.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
He's a baby, but the boys still need a running back, and they aren't above hiring overpaid bizotches.

1.Terry Glenn. Benched for entire season for bad attitude and being a bitch. Team wins the freakin superbowl without him.

2.Galloway. Sits out season with Seahawks because he's a pissy bitch. Finally gets sent to Cowboys, breaks his leg in like his 3rd day and is out for another season.

But it's ok, because my Chargers signed the biggest bitch in history in Leaf, even though he did end up in Dallas for a few weeks. Also, we got the bitch Boston who better be showing me super human plays before I go on the witch hunt.
Even though Glenn was a bitch in the past he is one of the best players for the Cowboys right now, so I could care less. And I don't really care if Dilion is a bitch or not. We need a running back, and almost anyone would be better then Hambrick. And even if Dilion asked to be traded to Dallas, he would know what he's getting into with Parcells. So I think there wouldn't be anymore bitching, or he would be in the same situation as he is in Cincy.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 03:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

damn straight if he goes to dallas he will have to deal with parcells and he will stop that bitching within a week