ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fatal 4-way
View Poll Results: Which one do you enjoy most?
Football 8 80.00%
Baseball 0 0%
Basketball 1 10.00%
Hockey 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2003, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Fatal 4-way

So many sports to watch so little time

but everybody knows the big four
Football
Baseball
Basketball
Hockey

which season do you most look forward to?
Which sport do you get into the most?
Old 19 Oct 2003, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Football is my favourite sport. I like hockey alot too, and its been more intresting to me for the past couple of seasons because the Stars are one of the top teams in the league and the Cowboys have been sucking. But even with the Cowboys not doing so good the past few seasons its still my favourite sport, and always will be. And plus this season its been awesome for me with the Cowboys doing so well. And out of MLB, NHL, and NFL, football games are by far the best to see live, no doubt about it.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I also said football

Its my favorite sport, its one of the few sports I can actually tolerate wacthing. Most I either wanna play them or have nothing to do with them.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

My fav is hockey...

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 11:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

1.) Football
2.) Hockey
3.) Baseball
4.) Basketball

Football will always be my favorite, I can watch Football all day and never get bored of it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 10:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

football gets my vote.....how the heck is hockey second?....basketball, baseball, badminton, tiddlywinks...they all are better to watch than hockey....(on tv, i mean)

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 12:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
football gets my vote.....how the heck is hockey second?....basketball, baseball, badminton, tiddlywinks...they all are better to watch than hockey....(on tv, i mean)
LMAO you said tiddlywinks HA!

Football and Basketball are about the only sports I can watch on TV
and I just fdon't like Basketball that much so I don't
Old 20 Oct 2003, 07:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Baseball
I hate Hockey so 4 would be College basketball. March Madness is the shit.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

1. basketball
2. tennis
3. football
3. baseball
3. hockey
Old 20 Oct 2003, 11:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBERG
1. basketball
2. tennis
3. football
3. baseball
3. hockey
Rock after all this time, somehow you managed to surprise me

I never would have picked you as a Tennis Fan
Old 21 Oct 2003, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i truly picked rock as a football fan...the tennis thing got me too....add a rousing hand of go fish before hockey for me...lol

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote