ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Chiefs 6-0....Raiders next to go down....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2003, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Chiefs 6-0....Raiders next to go down....

just wanted to brag on my beloved Chiefs....simply the best team in all of the NFL.....on their way to a perfect season....too bad Marty's not along for the ride.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2003, 03:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah 6-0 is Bragable but don't get your hopes up on a perfect season. They've had a few near calls already so expect their luck to run out sooner or later.

And I know that you know deep down that you thought GB was going to beat them, it's ok to admit it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2003, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

deep down nothing....i would have laid money after the third quarter they were going to lose.

heck, i left where i was at and went home, just because i didn't want to watch anymore.....then on the way home they scored two touchdowns!!!

Old 18 Oct 2003, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

KC is going to destroy that slow piece of shit Oakland team. Man, I love to see the Raiders lose.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 05:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Chiefs SHOULD beat the Raiders on Monday nite but since the NFL is scripted Oakland will probably win.
Old 19 Oct 2003, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBERG
The Chiefs SHOULD beat the Raiders on Monday nite but since the NFL is scripted Oakland will probably win.
Your just mad cause you suck at betting on football. lol
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ lol.... im still on the + side capping nfl this year but that doesnt change the fact that prime time nfl games are pre-determined and scripted, believe dat playa.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

chiefs will lose to the bengals or broncos
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
chiefs will lose to the bengals or broncos
I don't know about that. I wouldn't get on any Bengals bandwagon just because they beat a ravens team that isn't that good. And the the qb situation is in Denver right now isn't good at all. There going to have to start their 3rd stringer right now, unless they sign someone. But I don't know when KC plays Denver anyways. But if its anytime soon Denver will not beat KC.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I picked bengals cuz I knew it would get attention lol bengals lose to their own damn shadows
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Mark my words the Raiders will defeat the Chiefs tonight and turn their season around.....

who I am bullshitting. I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs hang 40 on the Raiders
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 11:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

*takes deep breath*.....thank goodness that's out of the Chiefs system.....7-0 though.....