ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

So are the Seahawks for real?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default So are the Seahawks for real?

Do you think the Seahawks finally proved themselfs this week by beating the Rams? Or do they still need to win a couple more for them to convince you?
Old 21 Sep 2003, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i think they have a lot to prove still cuz the rams just arent what they were a couple years ago
Old 22 Sep 2003, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I think they're for real. They have young talent on offense with Shaun Alexander, Koren Robinson and Darrell Jackson. Walter Jones is possibly the best offensive lineman in the league. Matt Hasselbeck is an underrated quarterback. He finished strong last year and is keeping it up this year.
The defense is strong b/c of the mix of veterans and youngsters.

The Seahawks are a Super Bowl contender.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

i think that they are not for real cause they missed a friggen fielc goal which didn't win me $100 in proline............

Same with that idiot San Fran reciever trying to run it in the end zone..........
Old 22 Sep 2003, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Yes the 'Hawks are for real. Matt Hasselbeck has solidified his status as the franchise QB. His emergence was accompanied by that of Koren Robinson and Darrell Jackson. We all know what Shaun Alexander can do. Bringing in Ray Rhodes to run the defense was a great move. You can see the influence he has on that defense already. They also play in the most wide open division as any in the NFL.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2003, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

HAWKS FOR REAL!?????? no way, ending record 7-9.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote