ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

De La Hoya was robbed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2003, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default De La Hoya was robbed

That was bullshit last night. There was no way Mosley should of won that match. And it was a pretty boring fight. Anyways, did anyone see it, and what did you think about the fight?
Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I had a date last night so I taped the fight and haven't watched it yet. Plan on watching it later today.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2003, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Didn't watch the fight,but i heard all the debating about the decision.
Old 15 Sep 2003, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It was very very close. Oscar was winning till likr th 7th round I think and the last 4 or 5 rounds Shane wooped his but. Oscar threw and landed twice as many punches and for that Oscar is hiring Lawyers to investigate the outcome of the fight. And he has every right to. But Mosely came out ahead in points in the lasts rounds. Mosely and Oscar are very close to equal fighters. Neither one can knock the other out. But when it comes down to numbers this is the 3rd time Shane has beat him. Once as an amueter and twice now in the big leagues. By no means pretty boy oscar should not retire. Lord knows he cant sing which he tried when he came out with his own album. But he is a great fighter. And by no means should retire. I personally think that now adays the featherweight and middleweight bouts are way better than the heavyweights. And Roy Jr is the most Dominant fighter right now.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2003, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I missed it but I did tape it. I've yet to watch the fight though so I'll make another post when I do.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2003, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I finally watched the fight earlier today and I agree that Mosley should have won the fight. De La Hoya was more effective early throwing more punches as Mosley looked for an opening. As the fight went on it was Mosley who took control late going to the body often and landing quality counterpunches. Also it was Mosley who landed the heaviest blows of the fight(hard right hands in the 1st, 9th, and 12th). While De La Hoya piled points with quantity Mosley relied on quality.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote