ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Another possible NBA trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2003, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another possible NBA trade

According to sources serious discussions are taking place between the Indiana Pacers and Seattle Supersonics regarding a swap of Ron Artest(about to start a 6 yr. 42.7 million extension) for Brent Barry who is in the last year(5.4 million) of his contract.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2003, 01:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

O know indy wants to get rid of artest.....but c'mon.......for barry?

*shakes head*
Old 10 Sep 2003, 09:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Ron Artest play's sick D and get's into people's head's....he's a guy I would love to have on my squad, he's like 1 of the Piston bad boys from the 80's. Jordan even stated that Artest did the best job gaurding him during the past 2 season's. Barry is almost a hasbeen, this trade isnt even.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

it's clear that Larry Bird and Rick Carlisle don't plan to allow Ron Artest to become their problem. Also keep in mind Jermaine O'Neal said he wouldn't resign with the Pacers unless certain players(Ron Mercer, Ron Artest, and Jamal Tinsley)were traded. Mercer was shipped to the Spurs while Thomas was still coach. We all know that O'Neal went public with his disapproval over the firing of Thomas as the coach. If this trade goes down with Artest it is apparent that the Pacers are gonna try to keep O'Neal happy after the whole situation with the firing of Thomas. In my opinion I don't think the Pacers were interested in trading Artest but had to rethink their position on trading him after O'Neal's comments.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2003, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

......and you have to put in account that Bird likes white players.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

rock cena your sig is jsut sick

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2003, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^thanks
Old 14 Sep 2003, 08:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I really don't know what to say on this so i'll say nothing........................................... .....oh uh I guess it is a very interesting trade not good for the pacers...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote