ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Can I make a suggestion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2003, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Can I make a suggestion

You guys are probably gonna tell me its not a good idea...
BUT could you guys make a Stickied thread for results and standings
just recap each weeks scores and shit in one spot

I dont usually go to sports sites and sometimes miss the games
I just thought this might be helpful
Old 08 Sep 2003, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sounds cool to me. There used to be this sports ticker thing, but it never got working properly and always slowed everything down.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a good idea, we'll see what we can do.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Good idea Kurt

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Good idea. I'll make sure I do that each week. Do you just want it for NFL, or MLB too?
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

NFL especially but MLB would be cool
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

btw
Thanks guys...you rule
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Alright sounds good. I'll have the first recap on Sunday...or Monday(most likely on Mon. cause of work). How does that sound?
Old 08 Sep 2003, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Let me know if you want any help with this.

Football is pretty much my whole Sunday so I wouldn't have a problem posting scores if you can't.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Sure I could use some help. You could do football and I could do baseball if you want.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yeah sounds good.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 09:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm up for it..