ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Quincy Cater is the most unconsitant piece of shit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Quincy Cater is the most unconsitant piece of shit

If anyone saw the game they know what i'm talking about. Good thing I work almost every Sunday or I would go crazy watching this piece of shit. If I was Parcells I would make him practice tomorrow and make him run until he pukes. I don't understand him. Sometimes he looks great, the next series he plays like crap.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I know man he almost practically handed the falcons the ball on that reverse play then threw right at two of them no cowboy within 5 yards or so I hate that he only seems to perform well when there is nothing on the line
Old 08 Sep 2003, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Just Drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Drew

LOL. Rebel, you dumb shit, you actually thought the Cowgirls would beat the Falcons! I told you we could win without Vick!
Old 08 Sep 2003, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^ Your a piece of fucking shit. So what that I thought the Cowboys were going to win. So did everyone else in Vegas you jackass.
Old 09 Sep 2003, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Fuck you Rebel. The Cowgirls will never be anything but mediocre. A team on the up-and-up like the Falcons shouldn't be bothered with such trivial cockstains as Quincy and the leather-chap-wearing fagmos.
Old 09 Sep 2003, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what the hell is a fagmo
Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

I am Rebel's bitch.

Last edited by Rebel; 09 Sep 2003 at 06:04 PM.
Just Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Fagmo? What the fuck is that you faggot. I don't ever want to see your little sorry ass in MY sports forum again. And I never said the Cowboys were excellent. They are average. Why don't you go look back at all my other posts in the offseason from what I had to say about them you cocksucking little bitch. And look at the Falcons 2-3 years ago. They were nothing. And they still will be nothing. Sure you can make the playoffs, but you guys can't win championships. Just give the 'Boys a few years and they'll be up there in the standings. So fuck you.
Old 09 Sep 2003, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

weel rebel,at least he did better than warner..lol
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Hey Just Drew you piece of shit. Got a little info for ya.

DALLAS COWBOYS:- 8 superbowl appearances for 5 victorys and 3 losses (our 3 losses were by a total of 11 points)

ATLANTA FALCONS:- 1 superbowl appearance for a 34-19 lose to denver in 2000. (thats a 15 point loss in 1 game)

Why dont you come back and talk when your team actually WINS something idiot

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote