ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Richmond

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
why me Richmond

So, what did you guys think about Richmond?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!! thats all i have to say, WHY YOU ASK!?!? because Jarrett was ONCE AAAAAAAAGAIN IN THE WRONG GODDAMN PLACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAGAIN!!!!!

boy, i feel much better now

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

the rudd/harvick shit was funny as hell..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^^^^^^^^
yeah, its funny when drivers fight, reminds me of wrestling. Wouldve you liked Mayfield to when? or newman (who did)?
Old 07 Sep 2003, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

mayfield had a run coming around the final turn..just couldn't make it happen,he tried like hell though..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

i wish he wouldve given Newman the bumper, if he had a chance
Old 07 Sep 2003, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

cars going around in a circular track seems really boring
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

they're not just going around the track in circles!

1. they're ovals
2. it's cramped inside that car
3. They're inches away from the engine, witch makes it around 250 degrees in that car

i'd like to see you do it
Old 08 Sep 2003, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I wanted to see Harvick take out Rudd so bad. That was great though when he drove into him lmao. Newman is tearing it up this season. Wish some of those wins would spill over to my boy Rusty though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 05:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Ok what the hell happened exactly between Craven and Harvick? And what the hell did the crew members do?
Old 09 Sep 2003, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

it was ricky rudd. Him and Harvick were bumping each other a couple races back, and at Richmond Harvick was in second charging hard for first and Rudd ran up behind him and spun him into the wall. It looked like harvick got a little bit loose and let off and Rudd was right there and hit him. This went down with like 9 laps to go. After the race, Harvick drives around to Rudd's car and smashes into the side of it, then gets on his window and starts screaming at Rudd. All the pit guys came running out and about 20 nascar officials. It was pretty funny, they were trying to get their cars separated and all screaming and shit. I wanted to see a brawl, but nothing really went down.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Oh it was Rudd...not Craven LOL. Someone (not reliable) said that a crew member threw a jack on Harvicks hood....lol....is that true?
Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I don't think so. The crews were tearing them apart. I didn't see anything like that happen. I'm pretty sure that Harvick stepped on Rudds hood though when he was getting down.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

no, but id lmao if it was
Old 09 Sep 2003, 07:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

just a lot of torn up sheet metal..lol
Old 09 Sep 2003, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

yeah, its the crews who have to fix all the cars, not the drivers