ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Damn i'm sore...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Damn i'm sore...

I had my first day of football practice today. and damn am I ever sore. Thats what I get for sitting on my ass all summer. But it looks like were going to have a better team this year. Alot more bigger guys came out. So that just makes everything alot harder on me since I will have to try twice as hard to start. Last year we sucked and had no players, so I could look like crap and still be better then half the team. I'm going for DE again. So is anyone else here joining your school football team? Or if your out of school did you play for your school? And what position do/did you play or planning on playing?
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

WR/CB

I had my Jaw Shattered on an "In" play.

I had my knee torn on a kick off return. Always watch out for those little guys cuz they clip.
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

My highschool never had a team. I don't know why, we had a Rugby team but never a Football team.

I used to play though for 3 years back when I was younger, grade 7,8 and 9 in a league. I got out of that shit qucik time though, the league was so bad, no organization what so ever.

But when I did play I was a CB my first year and then moved to DE my last 2 years.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I played LB. By the third game of my freshman year I was starting. Made some impact plays the first two games to warrant a starting position at LB. My sophomore year I had a decent season. Junior year was my breakout season. During my senior year I broke my leg and that was the end of my football playing days. Actually led my team in tackles and sacks both my sophomore and junior years. We never made it to any kind of championships cause our offense sucked ass all my years on the team.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2003, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

i played 2ed string running back i was about 6 feet and 170 pounds our starter got injured 2ed game into the season and i got to start. MY Best friend was a 4th string Defensive tacke lol and only got to play 2 plays the whole season LMAO

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I was A full back...back in the day