ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fantasy Hockey Help Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default Fantasy Hockey Help Thread

Yeah I need help. Lots of it.

Who looks good?

Who looks bad?

Who should I just plain stay away from?

Will the new Coyote uniforms make them anymore shittier?

Who is underated and overated?
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pick Brodour as your goalie. He's the best out there. Turco is good too. Also Haskek might be a good pick.

For fowards: Forsberg, Modano, Naslund, Heatly, Shanahan, Federov, Alfredson

Defense: Zubov, Jovanoski (sp), Blake, McCarty,

Stay aways from Sundin. He's overrated. Actually stay away from any Leafs players...they all suck.

And yes, the Coyotes are going to still suck.

Anything more, just ask. But its hard for me to put all the good fowards out there. It would be best if you just checked out stats from last season from better teams to see who put up points. And if you don't know who better teams are look into these teams:

Dallas
Detroit
Colorado
Vancouver
New Jersey
Ottawa
Philly
St.Louis (well they dont have a chance, but they do have alot of good players)

Thats about all the teams that have a chance at winning the cup
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

How good is Shane Doan compared to the rest of the league?
Old 04 Sep 2003, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol not that good. He's your average 3rd line player. Maybe second line. Depends on what team.
Old 06 Sep 2003, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Why is Doug Weight rated so low in Yahoo?
Old 06 Sep 2003, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

What kind of 1 year players and Rookies will do good?
Old 09 Sep 2003, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse James
What kind of 1 year players and Rookies will do good?
^

What do you guys think of Daniel Brrier (sp)?
Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Why is Doug Weight rated so low in Yahoo?

He struggled most of the season from injuries.
Old 09 Sep 2003, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
^

What do you guys think of Daniel Brrier (sp)?
You know i'm not to sure. I haven't seen much from him.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

How bout those 2nd year guys and rooks?
Old 11 Sep 2003, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
How bout those 2nd year guys and rooks?
Like who are you talking about? I need some names.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 03:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Well who did good last year and who will do good this year?
Old 18 Sep 2003, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

^
Old 18 Sep 2003, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I already said who would do good in the other post. And its hard to name off ALL of the good players in the NHL. You just have to look at stats from last season.
Old 19 Sep 2003, 01:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel
Like who are you talking about? I need some names.
I meant, just name off some random rooks and 2nd year guys that could become nice sleepers that most people wouldnt know about.