ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA MVP for 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road
Default NBA MVP for 2004

I think the 2004 NBA MVP will be Tim Duncan. How can he not be 2004 MVP? Shaq was never as good as Duncan will be this year. Game 6 of the finals Duncan had 20 points 20 rebound 20 blocks, 15 steals and like 14 assist. He broke the all time blocking record for the game during the finals. Duncan will be remember as the GREATEST CENTER/POWERFOWARDs to ever play the game.

Malone at his prime wasn't as good as Duncan is now niether was Kemp. Duncan will be scary this year. That is why I will stick to the spurs being a repeat champ. I know even Jordan hasn't won MVP for three years in a row. There is no one out there that has the talent Duncan has. Kobe has talent but he is not in the scale of Duncan. Tracy nope. Tracy is just as good as Kobe. Shaq ha ha ha that a laugh he will not win the MVP cause Duncan will be alot better then Shaq. Kid he might win it.

Even Shaq had a hard time guarding Duncan.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

First of all, the PWF Rock gaurentee's that Duncan DOES NOT win the MVP in 2004. The NBA will never give this uncle Tom piece of trash the MVP award for 3 consecituve season's, also you have no idea and THE PWF ROCK MEAN'S NO IDEA what you talking about with those stats cause Duncan never had 20, 20, 20, 15 and 14 in 1 game LMAO
Old 03 Sep 2003, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

T-Mac or Jason Kidd will be your 2004 NBA MVP
Old 04 Sep 2003, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

20,20,20,15,14?..Athos,you are on some serious crack..WTF?
Old 05 Sep 2003, 07:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Duncan almost had a Quadruple Double in Game 6 of the finals...

MVP=I have no fucing Idea...But I want AI, to win it. But they won't give oit to a eastern conference Player. So i'm going with Shaq.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 03:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

its is going to be..........surprise...................KG he will lead the team to teh best nba record boooooooook that.

then lose in the 1st round to the rockets LMAO

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2003, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

I gaurentee the T-Wolves dont have the best record in the NBA next season
Old 09 Sep 2003, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I know that truth,but it would be around 10 blocks..not 20
Old 09 Sep 2003, 09:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah kidd will win it or someone on the nets I GUARANTEE it!
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote