ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Darlington

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2003, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default Darlington

Hey! for all you nascar fans (if any ), a Darlington Thread, what did you think of the race today? what do you think of Terry Labonte finally getting a when after all these races?

I was glad he won, but not glad that DJ was in the wrong place at the wrong time again
o well ~
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

Baliarius is on a distinguished road

Hey! I'm a big fan,glad for TL,it sucks when your luck runs out in these races.Harvicks my man so I'm glad he's cummin on strong!
Baliarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I never really liked Darlington very much and am glad they're moving the race to Cali next year. That track is just shitty. I didn't get to catch the race this week. The season is kinda boring with that fucktard Kenseth so far ahead...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah, i wish kenseth would get hurt & then hafta get some sucky guy from the Busch Series fill in Hey, since you missed the race, you can go to nascar.com & look there for a report, or i can post one if you like I dont like anyone from Roush Racing really. By the way Exo, who IS your favorite driver?

I dont really give a shit about "tradition", they need to keep up with the times, so im glad theyre moving it too!
Old 03 Sep 2003, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've been checking out nascar.com for standings and recaps for like 4 years now if I miss anything. Also, the track smack is pretty funny.

My favorite driver is Rusty Wallace and I'm waiting for him to make a come back. I like Harvick, Jr, Newman and a couple others I like well enough like Waltrip or Stewart. I can't fuckin stand Jeff Gordon.

Cali is a nice track and deserves 2 races a lot more than fucked up old Darlington or the track too tough to tame and the lady in black and all the other names they give that horrible place.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Sep 2003, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

O hi EXO. I made this JUST for you buddy!

Anyways, I like Stewart, Jr., Harvick, Sr. (RIP), and that's about it for me for NASCAR. I don't really keep up with it or follow it except for what they show on SportsCenter....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

LOL, what are you doing making Gordon banners anyway

Want to see something really cool? check out this link and there are 4 concepts I designed. They built the first one. It's pretty cool. I'll load up some jpegs if anyone wants to see it before it got crashed. Fucking Bush leage Scott Riggs.

http://www.genedupont.com/portpage01.html

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Sep 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oh yeah, it's a flash thing so it might take a cpl mins to load, be patient

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

hey crunchy, didnt stick make that?
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^lol, that is stick.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
LOL, what are you doing making Gordon banners anyway

Want to see something really cool? check out this link and there are 4 concepts I designed. They built the first one. It's pretty cool. I'll load up some jpegs if anyone wants to see it before it got crashed. Fucking Bush leage Scott Riggs.

http://www.genedupont.com/portpage01.html
So you made those pictures on that site?
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

well, sorta. I made the graphics with all the stuff on the car, then I worked with a 3d modeler to make it into a model that we could show to a client. If you click on the view quicktime link you can see one that you can spin around in 3d. So, it was my concepts and artwork combined with 3d modeling to create the finals for the client.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!