ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Your College Football predictions..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Your College Football predictions..

well,the first weekend of college football kicks off tommorrow,needless to say I't going to be a day of nothing but football for me,culminating with FSU vs. UNC at 8 pm..So I;d like to hear your predictions on who will be in the four bcs bowls..

Rose Bowl:USC vs. Wisconsin/Minnesota,I can make up my mind on which one..

Fiesta bowl:Notre Dame vs. Texas : All Notre Dame has to do is win 9,and I think they can do it..

Orange Bowl:Florida State vs.Miami :My Seminoles will win the acc,Miami wins the Big East,and will see Florida State vs. Miami 2 times this year

Sugar Bowl(National championship) Ohio State vs. Oklahoma,Ohio State will make it back to the big dance,but Oklahoma will end up being the national champs..
Old 01 Sep 2003, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Rose Bowl:USC vs. Michigan-It would be Chris Perry vs. that Trojan defense. If they can keep him in check USC will win

Fiesta bowl:Georgia vs. Texas-One game I would love to see. If Georgia can put all the offseason turmoil behind them they can make some noise. I think Texas has too much offense for the Dawgs defense

Orange Bowl:NC State vs.Miami-would be a good game but in the end Miami will have too much offense

Sugar Bowl(National championship) Ohio State vs. Oklahoma-Sooners all the way.....too much DEFENSE for the Buckeyes to handle
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

no way,NC State won't win the ACC..
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Rose Bowl - Ohio State vs. Arizona State The Buckeyes will lose their perfect season to Michigan in the last regualr season game. Arizona State is a quality team that will surprise.

Fiesta Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Georgia Oklahoma will blow a chance at the national championship again by losing late in the season. Georgia has it together.

Orange Bowl - Miami vs. Florida State It'll be the second time these two play one another this year.

Sugar Bowl - Kansas State vs. Michigan KSU will be undefeated going into this game after beating Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship game. Michigan will be undefeated after beating OSU. I'll go with K-State. It's finally their year.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

K-States a bunch of bitches..always playing one of the easiest non confrence schedules in america..
Old 03 Sep 2003, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
K-States a bunch of bitches..always playing one of the easiest non confrence schedules in america..
Say what you want about their non-conference schedule, but when they go undefeated in the Big 12, it'll speak for itself.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

California played k-state within 10 points for 3 quarters..imagine oklahoma or texas..
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

K-State lucks out that they don't play Oklahoma this year during the regular season. They should handle Colorado, OK State, Nebraska, and Texas easily.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^yet you don't have them in a bcs bowl...smart man...