ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Brunell named starter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Brunell named starter

Just three days after they dangled Mark Brunell as trade bait, the Jacksonville Jaguars crowned him kingfish again, with rookie coach Jack Del Rio announcing after Thursday night's preseason victory that the 10-year veteran will start the season opener.

The announcement quashed, at least for now, speculation about Brunell's future with the franchise. But given his contractual status, and the rebuilding job upon which the team must embark, the 2003 season almost certainly is his last one with the Jaguars.

espn.com
-----------------

Do you think this is a good move? Or should they allowed Leftwich to have a shot at QB?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

No, i think that the Jags made a very smart move in making Leftwich sit the bench, even if it does mean one more crappy season for them. Leftwich needs to sit at least half a season ( I would recomend the whole season, but i know that the Jags won't wait that long) on the bench learning the ropes behind Brunell. From what i've seen he has major potential. With a little bit of training he could be even better.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^ I agree with everything you said. And plus if they bring in Leftwich to early he's going to look bad, and the media will be all over him. So it will be better for him to start the season next year when they let Brunell go. But I would let Leftwich play in the foruth quarter in the late season when they are down by alot, to see how he plays, and get him ready.