ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fantasy Football - Rate My Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 03:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Fantasy Football - Rate My Team

If you want your team rated, this is the thread for it.

Here's my team from another league (not PWF's of course).

Starters

QB - Kurt Warner
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Keyshawn Johnson
WR - Donte Stallworth
RB - Edgerrin James
RB - Duce Staley
TE - Dallas Clark
K - John Carney
D - Derrick Brooks
D - Keith Brooking
DL - Jason Taylor
DL - Edgerton hartwell
DB - Adam Archuleta
DB - Sammy Knight

Bench

QB - Aaron Brooks
WR - D'Wayne Bates
WR - Ashley Lelie
WR - Reggie Wayne
RB - Warrick Dunn
TE - Doug Jolley
D - Eric Barton

This is a 12 team league. I snagged Aaron Brooks and figured I could use him as trade material for a better RB. If not, then Staley should be fine (I hope).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Stick man i really like your team

I cant really say which team is my strongest.....after week 3 or 4 then i'll be able to post which one has gotton me to most Fantasy Points
Old 29 Aug 2003, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The only thing I would be worried about is Warner. Nobody really knows yet if he's going to return to his all-star form. But other then that, your team looks great.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

^^actually i do have to agree.......right now the best fantasy QB out there is none other than McNabb
Old 29 Aug 2003, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^ I would say Gannon. As much as I hate the Raiders, and want to see them lose, they have a hell of an offense. That team racks up so many fucking yards. And they will again this year. But McNabb would be on the top of my list too.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

heh, I got gannon against Stick on Sun.

um, I think that team looks pretty good. With having to pick D players, there's a lot more offensive players that are good, that don't get picked. Just something I noticed when going from a team D to a player D.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Gannon is a year older as are his WRs. They didn't add anyone new so that offense is pretty old.

I'm not concerned about Warner in the slightest. I drafted him with full confidence. I believe the Rams will return to prominence this season and Warner, Faulk, Holt, Bruce and everyone else will have stellar numbers.

As for you EXO, you're gonna get owned biatch!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

thats a good team stick..too bad you'll finish second behind me after all is set and done..lol..