ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Blockbuster NBA trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Blockbuster NBA trade

Dallas Mavericks trade Nick Van Exel, Avery Johnson, Evan Echmeyer, and Popeye Jones to Golden State for Antwan Jamison, Chris Mills, Danny Fortson, and Jiri Welch.

Sick pickup for the Mavs, the west just keep's getting better.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 01:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

***yawn*** what else is new the warriors are going to suck

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Why did Golden State make that trade? Antawn Jamison is the most underrated player in the league. I can only see them trying to clear cap room for next year.

Dallas should win it all now.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ridculous move by the warriors,Why the hell do you give up Jameson?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well, the Warriors already lost the heart of thier team...Gilbert Arenas and Jamison's contract is ridiculous plus the Warriors were not gonna make playoffs with or without Jamison.

I predict that Finley will turn into a hasbeen
expect Jamison to steal all his spot light
everyone's number's will drop
Dirk's gonna average between 21-24 point's
Jamison 's gonna average between 18-21 point's
Nash will average between 15-19 point's
Finley will average between 14-18 point's

The Mavs are now second best in the west on paper.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

i heard about this.....but i heard it was a proposed trade.......

since when did they make this official?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Ridculous move by the warriors,Why the hell do you give up Jameson?
Because they are the Warriors. Shit teams make shit moves.

Good pick up on the Mavs part though.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

only question I got is will Jamison play the 3 or 4?
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2003, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Suave
only question I got is will Jamison play the 3 or 4?
Nowitzki and Jamison are easily interchangeable. They can both play the 3 or 4. I figure they'll determine who plays where by the matchups it'll create.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 11:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

finally the mavs made a good move.

like anyone in the east now has a chance against at least four or five teams from the west.

*shakes head* ohhhhhhhhhhh well
Old 23 Aug 2003, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

I feel sad for Jason Kid now he will never ever win the title. In the west it will go Kings SA, Dallas, LA, Minnosta, Portland, Houston
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote