ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Who would you start in Dallas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Who would you start in Dallas?

If you were Parcells would would you start at QB? Hutchinson, who cant scramble? Or Carter who can't throw to his won team, and always to the opposite team?

I would be very dissapointed is Carter is the starter. He sucks. But I think he's having a decent camp. So i'm a bit worried. But Hutchinson drives me insane watching him people he doesn't move around. But I still hope he gets the job.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

don't really care (giants fan). I'd probably start Hutchinson, since he throws to his own team or whatever.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I would start Hutchinson. I said it once and I will say it again he has all the physical tools to be a solid starting QB in the NFL and Parcells is just the right coach for him to succeed. So he isn't mobile big deal but his arm more than makes up for his lack of scrambling. He's got a cannon of an arm. Him to Antonio Bryant could be something special in a few years.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Suave
I would start Hutchinson. I said it once and I will say it again he has all the physical tools to be a solid starting QB in the NFL and Parcells is just the right coach for him to succeed. So he isn't mobile big deal but his arm more than makes up for his lack of scrambling. He's got a cannon of an arm. Him to Antonio Bryant could be something special in a few years.

Thats true. And you have to remember their O line was the worst thing I hace evere seen. So that doesn't help either. I shouldn't be so hard on Hutchinson, but i'm just sick of Dallas' QB problems.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hutchinson
Old 11 Aug 2003, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Paarcells is a HOMO

I don't know who I would start. Basically, they both kinda suck...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 01:34 AM   #7 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

I would start Chad Hutchinson.
Breaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I would start Chad
Old 13 Aug 2003, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Just Drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Drew

I woulda found a way to sign Brian Griese. Both those other two guys lick balls.
Old 13 Aug 2003, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Drew
I woulda found a way to sign Brian Griese. Both those other two guys lick balls.
That would of been a smart thing. But you have to remember what GM were dealing with here...
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

It depends on who can work better under pressure and hutchinson looks better in those situatutions
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Drew

Griese was on his way to Miami no matter what
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I don't think Griese was goin' anywhere other than Miami like RJ said.

But for the topic, I'd start Hutchinson, he's the better QB imo.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 04:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yep griese has to try and better his day
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

two things Hutchinson needs is to gain confidence which will come with starting and he also needs to improve his footwork. Even though he has a strong arm the receivers have to adjust and come back for some of his long passes.