ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Huge NBA trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Huge NBA trade

Blockbuster trade invloving 4 team's.

T-Wolves pick up Sprewell

76ers pick up the Big Dog Glen Robinson

Knicks pick up the great white hope Kieth Van Horn

Hawks pick up Terrel Brandon's contract

Kevin Mchale is going buck wild in Minnesota, he just signed the Kandi man, landed Cassel for Peeler and now landed Sprewell for free and they still have KG, Wally and Troy Hudson!
The T-Wolves are now contendor's.

The Big Dog is exactly what the 76ers need....a pure second scorer to take the load off AI.
Great addition for Philly.

I personally think the Knicks could have got more than Vanhorn for Sprewell. Kieth is injury prone, inconsistant, doesnt play D, he's strictly a jump shooter and they already have Houston so I really dont know why the Knicks went after Vanhorn.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 02:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

:shock:
Old 23 Jul 2003, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

hey Rock you hear anything about a fifth team involved? I read somewhere the Kings were gonna get involved
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Damn, I thought this trade was official but not yet...more team's are suposed to get involved.