ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

How big are school teams at your school?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default How big are school teams at your school?

Well this topic is probably better for Canadian people since in the U.S almost everyone likes sports. But anyways, how big are school teams at the school you went to or go to?

Well sadly for me I go to school with a bunch of art fags. And no i'm not one of them. But my school is known for its art package. And it sucks since no one comes out for most of the teams, and we always suck. Our football team had like 30 people. We barely had enough for our hockey team. And well I don't know about the rest cause I don't give a shit.
Old 02 May 2003, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

when I was in high school our baseball and basketball teams always sucked but people went to support them. Our hockey and tennis teams were good but no one went to support them. I played football(played LB) and even though our offense sucked we still had the stadium packed because of our "D".
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote