ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

fantasy football

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2007, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default fantasy football

we have enough for a free fun standard fantasy league here?

i usually run in a ton of leagues - 8 or 10 or so - so i'm game to have one more if anyone else is.

if we get ehhhhhhhhh 7 more people i'll go head and create a league over at yahoo.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2007, 05:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'm game...set it up...I'm in...
Old 15 Jul 2007, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

spread the word plz

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2007, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

We have had one every year... I aint about to stop now...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2007, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Putting it in the betting lounge probably isn't the greatest idea. This thread was made over a week ago, and this is the first time I saw it.

Anyways, i'm not down for this. I need a money league. There's no fun if there's no money involved.
Old 24 Jul 2007, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I usually play every year...but around here, all these miserable fucks back out at the last minute

I dunno if I'm willing to waste my time this year

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 12:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Shit...with the new addition to the fam, I am all but certain that the wife will veto my "Fantasy Football Spending Bill" this year.

I'll be in, shit. And Yahoo is a good host site, as long as the scoring system used isn't totally fucked up.

We could make it for rep. All the losers rep all the winners 10 times every week or something.

Course, if we had points or if vCash were a little easier to come by, then shit might jump off, but without a store...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 05:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Sorry but fuck using Vcash...I have a bunch and I don't even know what the hell are they good for...and the 10 reps a day sounds good...but wouldn't be fair to some people...heck why the hell Glue, Kurt, Exo, Stick need reps for...y'all maxed out your shits already...unless of course y'all don't mind...then I'm all for it...

As long as we can have a draft and people participate...

Can't wait...FOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 30 Jul 2007, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Just trying to come up with reasons for Kurt to be in...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 10:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck Fantasy Sports
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I will be in it If we get some people, I know someone already made one here a long long time ago.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

There's already a PWF fantasy football league.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

I say make it and people will join...that's for sure...how can you resist Fantasy Football?...you can't and won't...
Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
I say make it and people will join...that's for sure...how can you resist Fantasy Football?...you can't and won't...
If you build it...they will come.

But yeah. It's already been built.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/44028

Only problem is I dunno if Eaux is ever going to set a damn date for the draft.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If you build it...they will come.

But yeah. It's already been built.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/44028

Only problem is I dunno if Eaux is ever going to set a damn date for the draft.
That link is no good...because none of us are members so they won't let us see the page...