ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

AFC East winner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2006, 03:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default AFC East winner

By request

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2006, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

15 on Fins and 1 on Jets.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2006, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I got 40 on the Pats.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2006, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

AFC North isn't even a question....

WHODEY BITCHES
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2006, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Samson

WHODEY BITCHES
NFC North on the other hand... I'm glad I live in a divison where I get to see such great football.

Oh wait, I don't live there anymore. I can watch the Dolphins now. I can see, good...football. I don't know if I can handle the concept.

Old 01 Sep 2006, 03:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Samson

WHODEY BITCHES
I wonder if im brave enough to make cinci 65000/1 in a afc north vbookie.....put my balls on the line

Old 01 Sep 2006, 09:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
I wonder if im brave enough to make cinci 65000/1 in a afc north vbookie.....put my balls on the line
you might be brave enough....but as a gambler, you know those odds are ridiculous

You're just jealous cause MY TEAM doesn't suck

Whats goin on with your QB situation? and your Vanderjagt situation?
Old 01 Sep 2006, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

well theres no QB problem...bledsloe will start. thats all that matters.
as for vandercrap....his groin was fucked up so that contributed to the choke in OT during the preseason game...hopefully thats his only damn choke of the year

Old 01 Sep 2006, 08:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
well theres no QB problem...bledsloe will start. thats all that matters.
as for vandercrap....his groin was fucked up so that contributed to the choke in OT during the preseason game...hopefully thats his only damn choke of the year
I heard that Bedsore was havin issues, I can't remember what was said...but I thought I had heard his back up was about to take his spot.
Old 01 Sep 2006, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is exactly why I was fuckin bummed we signed Vanderhack. That bitch could get a 60 yard field goal through torrential rains or a blizzard with 60 mile an hour gusts in a blowout win, but as soon as he has to be clutch, he chokes.

If this dude misses kicks all season, he's gonna get killed by someone. I don't mean in the media. I don't mean in the presses. I don't mean verbally by the fans in the stands. I mean someone will drive up to Canada and snipe his punk ass.

Get your shit straight, Vanderjagt
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2006, 08:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That's one thing I like about the Lions. We got a reliable kicker.