ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

NFC/AFC conference vbookie event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2006, 01:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default NFC/AFC conference vbookie event

okay. Ill put in these options. if you think of any to add ask and ill edit it in

Last edited by G O D; 20 Jan 2006 at 06:28 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2006, 02:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If anyone needs an explanation of how much they get back for betting ill will explain if needed

Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

You're the man, Shane.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2006, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

That's a lot of fucking things you can bet on
Old 20 Jan 2006, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
That's a lot of fucking things you can bet on
And the thing is people are that crazy in real life to bet on things like the coin flip.
Old 20 Jan 2006, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I bet on the coin flip
Old 20 Jan 2006, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

There are lots more that i didnt put in. ranging from how many TD will be scored...how many FG's, how long until the first TD, which player is going to score the first TD. (which i will add for the SB)

Old 20 Jan 2006, 07:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't understand betting AT ALL.

Can you give me a breakdown of how it all works and what the numbers and +'s and -'s mean
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

ok stick...the easiest way to explain it is.

How much it is paying
In the column that says odds just ignore the first bit and concentrate on the amount in brackets. It tells you how much profit you get for every $1 you invest.
E.g If you think carolina is going to win the price is (1.55) which means for every $1 you spend you will make $1.55 profit. (spend $1=$2.55 return)

How spread works (+ or -)
In the games with spread (+ or -) they offer points start for how much they think a team will win the game by. This pays better than just straight out betting but has more risks.
E.g. If you wanted to back carolina with the +3.5 start that means that you win your bet if carolina wins the game or if they dont get beaten by more than 3 points. The seahawks could win the game 27-24 and you would win you bet by virtue of getting+3.5 start making your score seahawks 27-27.5 carolina.

When you back the team with the points start (underdog) you get less return for your $1 (in this case you go from getting $2.55 back to $1.90...but you allow yourself the option of losing the game but still winning your bet)

The opposite goes for backing the team giving the start (favourite).
In that same carolina game you can bet on seattle to win and get $1.57 back for your $1 but if your willing to think they will win by 4 points or more than you can give the -3.5 start and get back $1.90 for your $1 instead of the lesser amount offered by just betting on the team to win. Just remember that if seattle only win by 1,2 or 3 points then even though they won your bet will have been lost.

Hope that helps stick.

Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I don't understand betting AT ALL.

Can you give me a breakdown of how it all works and what the numbers and +'s and -'s mean
The -'s mean the team is favoured. So it says Seattle -3.5 that means seattle has to win by 3.5 points. If they still win but only win by 3, you don't win any money. If you pick Carolina all they have to do is win by a point, or lose by 3. If they lose anymore then 3 and you picked Carolina, then you don't win any money.

Now for the decimals. You guys in the US don't use this system because you guys are fucked. So you wouldn't see something like this in Vegas. But anyways, if you see like 2.50 beside a team that means for every dollar you bet on that team, it pays out $2.50.

I hope that helps.
Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Looks like Shane beat me to it.
Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok I think I understand it.

I know you said that the odds part isn't important, but I've never understood what the odds mean either

If you could explain that to me as well, I'd appreciate it
Old 20 Jan 2006, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

ok.
Im using carolina to win as an example.
The odds say
31/20 (1.55) .....easiest way to understand is for every $1 vcash you spend you will get back the $1 you spent plus the (1.55) which is $1.55. $1 +$1.55 = $2.55.

Spend $100 vcash dollars and if carolina wins you get back $255 vcash dollars

Old 20 Jan 2006, 09:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
ok.
Im using carolina to win as an example.
The odds say
31/20 (1.55) .....easiest way to understand is for every $1 vcash you spend you will get back the $1 you spent plus the (1.55) which is $1.55. $1 +$1.55 = $2.55.

Spend $100 vcash dollars and if carolina wins you get back $255 vcash dollars
I understood that part (the payout), I don't understand what 31/20 means. Where do the numbers come from? How do they come up with the number?

I'm sorry I'm retarded
Old 20 Jan 2006, 09:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

I don't get it either stick so dont worry baby