ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

PWF College Pickem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2005, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWF College Pickem

so there is a college pickem thing for yahoo for football this year...

I thought I would make a league and we could all participate, let me know if you are interested

I made the league right now the max number of people is 25, but it can change if more want to participate...

group ID: 4601
password : dogcatcher

also if you want me to use the spread for counting points let me know, i have it off right now, but if enough people want it,then i will turn it back on.

Last edited by DC; 05 Aug 2005 at 07:54 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2005, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

sign me up!
Old 05 Aug 2005, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

check the first post the league is made and the password is there
Old 05 Aug 2005, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

What exactly is it?
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

you pick who's going to win each football game each week...

it gives you a list of like 14-15 games and you pick the winners, simple enough
Old 06 Aug 2005, 06:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If it's free, and there is no money prize, I'm in.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 07:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

it's free
Old 06 Aug 2005, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Oh man..I totally Pwned the PWF Pick Em last year...Plan on doing it again.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Is there a prize, or is it all for bragging rights.

And please do the spread.

Last edited by what777; 06 Aug 2005 at 06:29 PM.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2005, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Oh man..I totally Pwned the PWF Pick Em last year...Plan on doing it again.
I just hope I get a lot of no-brainers, so I can at least contend.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 10:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well i didn't Pwn it last year....lol.It was actually a tie between me and Norm and I won off the tiebreaker score.
Old 07 Aug 2005, 09:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I did bets on games with my friends at school. I didn't do bad, I won more than I lost.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2005, 02:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I'm in!
Old 11 Aug 2005, 02:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hopefully more people want in as well, the pick thing begins Aug. 29th
Old 13 Aug 2005, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

would be nice to get some more people to join this thang