ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

2005 Wsop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2005, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default 2005 Wsop ****POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

I've got 5000 on Johnny Chan making it to the final table. Once we get that far I'll bet for a winner.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown

Last edited by Scuzz; 15 Jul 2005 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Because I got spoiled =(
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 02:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

when did it start??????

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 03:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The WSOP started last month on the 2nd. The 'actual' event that everyone cares about started today, the 7th.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Old 08 Jul 2005, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

My call is for Phil Hellmuth to win it all this year. If we can figure out what the bets are and who's got who, I'm in.

late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2005, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Phil hellmuth is super funny to watch........when he meltsdown its mad.
His antics in the champion of champions tournament last year was the funniest shit ive seen. He totally lost it.

As for my pick...........As long as it aint phil ivey Ill be happy cause I cant stand that smug bastard.

Howard lederer

Old 11 Jul 2005, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate Hellmuth so much. But like what Shane sad, its funny as hell watching him get so pissed off.

I would really like to see Howard Lederer win since he's my favourite player.

...or his hot sister.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Is my boy Fossilman in the tourney this year again?

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabiniere
I've got 5000 on Johnny Chan making it to the final table. Once we get that far I'll bet for a winner.
Is that the 'All you can eat, baby...' guy?? I fuckin' love that guy.

BTW...Hellmuth does all that shit on purpose and it's probably 1/2 the reason that he's the HHH of poker, IMO.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 03:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic

I don't know why but that banner of yours freaked me out. Even after I'd seen the dude on ESPN.

Late.

Old 11 Jul 2005, 06:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic

Yes he is. And I'm sure you'll be happy to know that as of right now, he's in 9th place overall.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/wsop_results.asp

Edit: As far as I can tell, he's only one of a few 'big names' left...Johnny Chan is out, at least he's not on the list. On a good note, Chris Furgeson has 2 seats in the Tournament of Champions

Last edited by Scuzz; 11 Jul 2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 06:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabiniere
Yes he is. And I'm sure you'll be happy to know that as of right now, he's in 9th place overall.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/wsop_results.asp

Edit: As far as I can tell, he's only one of a few 'big names' left...Johnny Chan is out, at least he's not on the list..

Awesome. Thanks for the info man
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/ws...6023&SUBMIT=Go

Wow. Looks like "Fossil Man" might take it again. He don't have a substantial lead right now, but he's pretty far ahead of his biggest threat (IMO), Phil Ivey. Of couse it would be really cool to see Howard make a comeback and at least make it to the top 9.

Old 14 Jul 2005, 12:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

mike matasow is a good player and being in 2nd place on chips has him well placed to be a chip bully

Old 15 Jul 2005, 05:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

after another day matasow has moved to the chip lead but has that bastard phil ivey in 2nd place and sticks man greg "the fossilman" rayner also well placed in 5th

Old 15 Jul 2005, 09:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Every time I've seen Phil Ivey in competition (and with Travel Channel's World Poker Tour, it was just about every episode), he's done well only to go on to lose. Part of me is pulling for him.

Late.