ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

Madden 2005 league.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jun 2005, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Madden 2005 league.

Figured I would start a league up. Same rules as the old NFL 2k5 leagues, cept you have a maximum of 3 teams, and sence I don't have internet access, some of the rosters might not be the same as they are in real life, so nobody from this year's draft will be on there, and some of the trades that happened during this offseason might not be on there, but I will try to make the rosters as close as possible. I'll update this first post if anybody signes up.

I'll take the Lions and Rams.

Spear: Lions
Spear: Rams
Old 28 Jun 2005, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

should wait 2 months til 06 comes out

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 12:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSHOLE
should wait 2 months til 06 comes out
Alright then.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Damn, I was getting all excited there. I prolly won't buy '06 until the PS3 version comes out...which prolly means I won't buy Madden again till '07.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Damn, I was getting all excited there. I prolly won't buy '06 until the PS3 version comes out...which prolly means I won't buy Madden again till '07.

Late.
cuz you know you'd get owned on Xbox...live in fear

Old 29 Jun 2005, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
cuz you know you'd get owned on Xbox...live in fear
Kurt you really need to stop hiding behind the Xbox. Really, it's got what...19 to 23 percent of the market share right now?? PS2 has something like 43 percent, if I'm not mistaken. I'd get owned on Xbox?? Yeah, for the three minutes it takes me to figure out the controls, and at that point, it's on, slappy.

Why don't you instead of continuing with this Xbox bullshit, step to the PS2?? Why not?? I'll tell you why not...because your ass would be bought, sold, picked up at a garage sale for $0.50 and slapped on my car's dashboard like a dollar store bobblehead.

Come on Kurt...take your balls out of Michael Jackson's back pocket and come see me on PS2. I'll show you a new depth to the meaning of the word "humiliation." I've made people who play Madden on other consoles swear off PS2 all together simply to avoid future embarassment by me. I'm sure you'll be no different.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Kurt you really need to stop hiding behind the Xbox. Really, it's got what...19 to 23 percent of the market share right now?? PS2 has something like 43 percent, if I'm not mistaken. I'd get owned on Xbox?? Yeah, for the three minutes it takes me to figure out the controls, and at that point, it's on, slappy.

Why don't you instead of continuing with this Xbox bullshit, step to the PS2?? Why not?? I'll tell you why not...because your ass would be bought, sold, picked up at a garage sale for $0.50 and slapped on my car's dashboard like a dollar store bobblehead.

Come on Kurt...take your balls out of Michael Jackson's back pocket and come see me on PS2. I'll show you a new depth to the meaning of the word "humiliation." I've made people who play Madden on other consoles swear off PS2 all together simply to avoid future embarassment by me. I'm sure you'll be no different.

Late.
Why would I want to downgrade my system? PS2's GFX are shittier, the controls are down right painful, and an unneccessary expense considering I gotta buy Madden 2006 in about 5 weeks, and Xbox 360 right after that....

You need to upgrade your shit....get an X-box. Not only can I humiliate you, but I can do so with far better GFX.

In all seriousness, EA needs to do something so that X-box live can interact with Sony Online in the increasingly competitive world of online ass kicking.

Old 29 Jun 2005, 01:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

Late.
If my PS2 had internet access, I would own your ass fucker!
Old 29 Jun 2005, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Why would I want to downgrade my system?

EA needs to do something so that X-box live can interact with Sony Online in the increasingly competitive world of online ass kicking.
You answered your own question.

Why would I want to step to crappy online service when Sony has the important games covered and will only get better?? Besides, the gfx on PS3 are better than Xbox 360.

That's okay though. Enjoy you're "superior" gfx while you have them.

Late.

Old 29 Jun 2005, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If my PS2 had internet access, I would own your ass fucker!
You wouldn't even have the juice to invest in me on Madden...let alone own me.

Late.

Old 29 Jun 2005, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
You answered your own question.

Why would I want to step to crappy online service when Sony has the important games covered and will only get better?? Besides, the gfx on PS3 are better than Xbox 360.

That's okay though. Enjoy you're "superior" gfx while you have them.

Late.
Its alright to admit you are scared bro....Don't worry, I won't think any less of you

Old 29 Jun 2005, 04:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Its alright to admit you are scared bro....Don't worry, I won't think any less of you
Sorry bro...I only lie to women. I can't tell you I'm afraid when we both know I'll bury you.

Late.

Old 30 Jun 2005, 09:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Sorry bro...I only lie to women. I can't tell you I'm afraid when we both know I'll bury you.

Late.
The only way you'd avoid defeat is if you disconnected on me

Old 30 Jun 2005, 10:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
The only way you'd avoid defeat is if you disconnected on me
Ohhh-oh...Muthafucka please, muthafucka please...that's the only way I'd get defeated...I personally count disconnects as something similar to tap outs. If a muthafucka can't get a real connection, they shouldn't be tryin' to cut heads.

While we're on the subject...you couldn't beat me if I was a Pinata...I'd put you down like a horse with a broken leg...I'd eat you up like a fajita that got dropped in the middle of an Ethiopian village...you'd be cryin' just like the last time you watched Steel Magnolias...I'll make you my cellmate, muthafucka...what?

Late.

Old 30 Jun 2005, 10:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Ohhh-oh...Muthafucka please, muthafucka please...that's the only way I'd get defeated...I personally count disconnects as something similar to tap outs. If a muthafucka can't get a real connection, they shouldn't be tryin' to cut heads.

While we're on the subject...you couldn't beat me if I was a Pinata...I'd put you down like a horse with a broken leg...I'd eat you up like a fajita that got dropped in the middle of an Ethiopian village...you'd be cryin' just like the last time you watched Steel Magnolias...I'll make you my cellmate, muthafucka...what?

Late.
Bro...I'd beat you so bad you couldn't look at a copy of Madden without falling into the fetal position and calling for your mommy....I'd smack you around and humiliate you, and when I'm done raping your dignity, I might let my friends have sloppy seconds....I'd have you beggin for mercy before the first quarter was over. You got as much chance as an 8 year old in Michael Jackson's bedroom. I'd tell you to just give up now, but you're too damned scared to even step up.

If you don't cry at Steel Magnolias you just don't have a soul.......