ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

Fantasy Football off season??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Fantasy Football off season??

Fantasy Football anyone?? Anyone??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Bueller?? Bueller??

Frye?? Frye??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

What about Fantasy Football?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Fantasy Football >>>>all of you

I'm still waiting to see if anyone is interested in joining a pay league

There was no response last time I asked, I dunno if that means there is no interest or maybe people didn't notice it.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 11:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I'm in I guess Kurt...I think. Not sure if I wanna pay for it yet. Consider me a maybe.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisdirectionFAKE2
Fantasy Football >>>>all of you

I'm still waiting to see if anyone is interested in joining a pay league

There was no response last time I asked, I dunno if that means there is no interest or maybe people didn't notice it.
Sorry, I dropped a buck fiddy on a pay league at work. If the wife gets wind of that, I'm on the couch for a week...but the payout for the championship is over a grand so...

But yeah, having already committed $150 to fantasy football, I'd be looking at 2 months of no sex if I joined another pay league.

I'll put points up though...of course.

Late.

Old 15 Jun 2005, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Sorry, I dropped a buck fiddy on a pay league at work. If the wife gets wind of that, I'm on the couch for a week...but the payout for the championship is over a grand so...

But yeah, having already committed $150 to fantasy football, I'd be looking at 2 months of no sex if I joined another pay league.

I'll put points up though...of course.

Late.
Glue, I think you need to step up and be a man. The football season is only on for 5 months! You need to blow all the money you have during that time.
Old 16 Jun 2005, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

We could do a 10-20 league.....your wife won't be upset about 10-20 bucks....

Old 16 Jun 2005, 02:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Glue, I think you need to step up and be a man. The football season is only on for 5 months! You need to blow all the money you have during that time.
Yer right...It's funny, the other day a friend asked me "Where are your balls?" I told him, "They're where they belong...in my wife's purse right next to my credit cards."

That's fine by me though. If I had total control of my family's budget, I'd buy beer, video games, pay the mortgage and that would be it. Other bills, food, etc...we'd be SOL.

$15 to $20 isn't bad at all, but how would we collect the money?? Who's going to hold onto it??

Late.

Old 16 Jun 2005, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

$15 to $20 isn't bad at all, but how would we collect the money?? Who's going to hold onto it??

Late.
I been lookin into settin up a paypal account...I think that would be the best way

Old 17 Jun 2005, 10:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I been lookin into settin up a paypal account...I think that would be the best way
Credit card?? I'm in...

Late.