ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

Arena Bowl XIX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Arena Bowl XIX

I got 5,000 on Colorado. Takers?

(Anyone here watch Arena Football? If not, you should.)
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

No. But explain to me, how are John Elway and Jon Bon Jov affiliated with it?
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
No. But explain to me, how are John Elway and Jon Bon Jov affiliated with it?
Elway owns a team. I don't even know who the other folk is.

Mike Ditka is also a minor eauxner of a team.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Elway owns the Colorado Crush, who I bet on.

And Bon Jovi owns the Chicago team. Ironically, the team Elway's Crush beat to advance to the Arena Bowl.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Thank you both.

I've watched a game or two. It's just wierd for me to watch it. No sidelines and stuff is just strange. I went to an Arena Football game a long time ago. I guess it was whatever the local team is. It was panthers or wildcats or something like that.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

How I love it when they smash other guys into the walls . It's like hockey had sex with football and this is what we were left with.

Plus, I love me high scoring.
Old 07 Jun 2005, 03:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Elway owns the Colorado Crush, who I bet on.

And Bon Jovi owns the Chicago team. Ironically, the team Elway's Crush beat to advance to the Arena Bowl.
I thought Jon Bon Jovi owned Philly's team?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2005, 02:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
I thought Jon Bon Jovi owned Philly's team?
You're right. For some reason, yesterday I was under the other impression.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
Thank you both.

I've watched a game or two. It's just wierd for me to watch it. No sidelines and stuff is just strange. I went to an Arena Football game a long time ago. I guess it was whatever the local team is. It was panthers or wildcats or something like that.

Orlando Predators?..
Old 08 Jun 2005, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Orlando Predators?..
I don't think so. It was some kind of cat.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 07:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I got 5,000 on Colorado. Takers?

(Anyone here watch Arena Football? If not, you should.)
No, I don't.

World League is okay though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 11 Jun 2005 at 09:02 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote