ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

Yankees/Red Sox Bets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2005, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default Yankees/Red Sox Bets

yeah, I'll put up 3/4 of my points the Yanks win the regular season series between them....whos up for it?
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
yeah, I'll put up 3/4 of my points the Yanks win the regular season series between them....whos up for it?
I say the Yanks will win if they trade A-Rod.....but if not I am in becasue last year the sox were 11-8 against the yanks.

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Apr 2005 at 06:34 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybones
I say the Yanks will win if they trade A-Rod.
what the hell? he's one of the main predicted contenders for AL MVP this year...why would they want to trade him? You red sox fans and your dumb prediction shit
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
what the hell? he's one of the main predicted contenders for AL MVP this year...why would they want to trade him? You red sox fans and your dumb prediction shit
A-Rod is all hype....
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

man, as if you idiots couldn't get any stupider....how is A-Rod hype? because he had a good season last year instead of a great one? New position, new city....no big deal, right? That's probably one of the stupidest things I've read in the sports forum...
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Whoa whoa whoa...

Quote:
man, as if you idiots couldn't get any stupider
Okay, maybe not everyone went through the recent thread, so I'll say this here, I'll make a thread about it in the main sports forum and sticky it and then I'm going to act instead of speaking.

When you're in the forums, please kindly refrain from calling people things like loser, idiot, moron, jizz, cum stain...any of that. I've been hellaguilty of this in the past, but honestly it brings the forum down.

Call teams, owners, players, sportscasters whatever you want. Please try not to call other posters names. People won't want to post if they think other posters are going to jump up and berate them.

All pissing contests are to go to WZ. I'll be closing threads if they degenerate into flame wars. We want posters to run smack, not petulance. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

I thought "you idiots" constituted on a wider insult, not a specific one...sorry
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
I thought "you idiots" constituted on a wider insult, not a specific one...sorry
I know, and knowing you I know that wasn't directed as such...but...well, take a look at the Barry Bonds thread (probably on page 2) to see what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want people going soft...I just don't want Sports threads becoming flame wars.

Again Boss, I know that's not you...at least not unless the Beatles are involved , and I've been guilty of it before but that's the kind of thing that people can mistake for a jab at them personally and then shit rolls downhill. I'm not trying to de-ball you guys (sorry Mrs. May...figure of speech), I just don't want people killing each other in here, that's all. As Mills Lane would say, "I want a good, clean fight!!"

PLAY BALL!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

No one makes a jab at the Beatles on my watch
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Thanks for understanding.

Late.

Old 08 Apr 2005, 06:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
man, as if you idiots couldn't get any stupider....how is A-Rod hype? because he had a good season last year instead of a great one? New position, new city....no big deal, right? That's probably one of the stupidest things I've read in the sports forum...
What happened at game 6??
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm, what's considered a superstar nowadays in baseball?

.300 Batting Average
40 Home Runs
30 Stolen Bases
Only 10 Errors

Alex went .286, 36, 28, and 13 last year. Shit, I'm a Boston fan, but I'll even admit that Arod is a superstar. Everyone was picking Sheffield as NY MVP last year, and Sheffield couldn't even match A-Rod's stats. And to think he's just getting used to being a Yankee. He's gonna play so awesome this year.

BTW, nice comment, Boss. "You red sox fans and your dumb prediction shit". Thanks for proving that you're stereotypical against all Red Sox fans. Bet you would take that back now that I just spent 15 minutes defending your A-Rod point, huh?
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

It just seems to me like Red Sox fans try and be cool and try and make some wild prediction to make their baseball knowledge seem enhanced...not neccesarily just here, but all over the place.....I like your post, but damn, 15 minutes?

And Boston, my post related to the whole season, not a specific game. It's impossible to judge a player's entire season based on one performance.
Old 09 Apr 2005, 03:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

And oh yeah, I forgot. Another stat which people basically require for someone to be a superstar is 100+ RBIs. A-Rod hit 106 last year. And like I said, he's just getting used to being a Yankee. He has so much potential. My predicted A-Rod season:

.324 Batting Average
53 Home Runs
26 Stolen Bases
8 Errors
129 RBIs

- Jadakiss
Old 29 May 2005, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

50 games into the season, and A-Rod is leading the MLB in HRs and RBIs. Boston, you know we're cool... but it looks like your bias against the Yanks and their star player got you in trouble this time.

- Jadakiss